Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum: Nickelodeon All Star Brawl :platinum:

Screenshot_20220610-195026_Chrome.jpg

Leave Everything to Me!
Collect all the trophies.

enjoyment at launch: 2/10, now: 6/10

difficulty: 3/10

they updated it with voices and items and some QOL. Was shocked to see Garfield added for free.

Also want to thank @Valzentia , who reached out when she got the platinum. Not sure why, but it sort of motivated me to give the game another chance. I originally thought the sports trophies had to be 1 v 3 cpus at launch. really it was 1 v 1. Super easy..Using Toph and down+circle made hard mode arcade a breeze. The most difficult part was just finishing arcade 20 times. It just gets extremely repetitive. But, its done and plat #149 is in the history books for me.

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 3

:platinum: #44 - Theme Park Simulator (PS4/NA)

1Leb8a72.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Fun: 7/10

This is more of a ride operator simulator; I would know having worked as one in the past. For a cheap and easy platinum, game is actually pretty fun for a bit, though not as memorable or replayable as Planet Coaster or RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, especially considering you can't build your own rides and have to pick a preset selection of them (two roller coasters and nine flat rides if you're wondering). If you're a die-hard amusement park fan like I am, you might get an hour of fun out of this if you get it on sale...but seriously, don't pay the full $15 price tag!

• Like 2