Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Shovelware backlist is almost done,yay! Ayleouna is being a bit annoying with its no-damage trophies while controlling horribly, but this one was quick to be done. Almost done with that whole thing! Last few shovelware plats Sunday and then a few more that don't have platinums (Woodle Tree, Horror Stories) just to cut down on my list of purchased games. It's all  coming together!

#83&84 Super Destronaut DX (PS4&Vita)

1L035931.png1L035931.png

Another Ratalaika game. This one I don't mind being this easy as much as the others I played. While most Ratalaika games are good games cut short by being marketed as shovelware, this one is kinda perfect for a quick 100%. An update on Space Invaders really should be exactly like this: Simple, quick fun. Shouldn't have come with a plat, imho. Good game, just really tiny.  Plays somewhat better on the tiny Vita screen due to it being easier to see everything at once, I ran into obstacles a few times on tv, this never happened on the handheld.

Game 7/10 - Size 2/10 - Difficulty 2/10

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

Yooo! My last platimum is captain tsubasa. So the game is awesome, it’s really enjoined it. The only frustrating thing is the grind to get one card to lvl 6… beside that, I will try some shoot I saw in the game next time I play real football with my friends 1f602.png

Damn I love your list keep up the good work brother??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

Yooo! My last platimum is captain tsubasa. So the game is awesome, it’s really enjoined it. The only frustrating thing is the grind to get one card to lvl 6… beside that, I will try some shoot I saw in the game next time I play real football with my friends 1f602.png

nice keep up the good work those are really good games that you have finished 

• Like 3