Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #107 Clannad

1Lbd5695.png

My first visual novel game. I've always wanted to try a VN and what better game to use than one of my favorite animes. The story is about Tomoya Okazaki, who has a difficult childhood and lost his mother during an accident when he was very young. His father raised him alone and also had to deal with the loss of his wife. Tomoya is a delinquent who hates his life. One day he meets Nagisa. Tomoya tries to help her and during the events he meets several other people whom he befriends and helps. During the course of the story Tomoya faces numerous hardships while growing up. The game has a branching storyline, a lot of funny moments, and there are multiple endings. After clearing the events from high school, the After Story becomes available. During this part events from the next 7 years are shown. After helping everyone, the true ending becomes available during which a miracle occurs. I recommend the anime to everyone, as it's a true masterpiece. Also I'd like to thank Boooda and Kochiya-Shana for their help.

You should try Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. It's not like Clannad in the sense that it is a visual novel (at least in my opinion), but it too has an awesome story line and the stuff that you learn from the game (such as Schrödinger's Cat theory) is great too.

• Like 2

You should try Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. It's not like Clannad in the sense that it is a visual novel (at least in my opinion), but it too has an awesome story line and the stuff that you learn from the game (such as Schrödinger's Cat theory) is great too.

GOD DAMNIT GARCIA, YOUR POST GOT ME EXCITED I THOUGHT YOU FINALLY DID MUGEN SOULS!  :shakefist:

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 4

:platinum:#100

1Lc2dc4b.png

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

30.65% (Uncommon)

Very nice 100th Platinum. The series was already memorable and popular, but to now have the remastered edition as your 100th, of all numbers, Platinums is going to make the series even more memorable for you.

Yeah, I've hear a lot of great things about this game. I'm waiting for a price drop. €40 is more than I'd like to spend on a vita game.

• Like 1

#33 WRC 3(VITA)

Finished this in small parts for a few months. Easy plat but not something I am used to in racing guys.

I like Arcade style gaming not shifting gears for different corners. Loved that there was a rewind system.....as I crashed a lot the first few times I played. Found putting the partner instructions to come on the spot helps...because usually is set to earlier.

Liked it but not as much as Most Wanted or Sonic All Stars for the Vita.