Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #99 Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (Vita)

1Lcfd7fc.png

Un....believable

Mastered Blazblue Continuum Shift-Extend

Would hardly said I mastered this game but whatever doods xD I am glad to have my 1st Blazblue plat though! I pretty much liked everything about this game, the fighting mechanics are solid. I also really liked the story, the story is really in depth and probably the most in depth story I've seen in a fighting game. This is a pretty easy plat even for a Blazblue newbie like myself, the only thing I really struggled with were some of the character specific trophies although I am pretty proud of myself that I did them all against the CPU since I thought for sure I was going to have to get someone be my training dummy. Only part of the plat I didn't like was the Abyss mode item grind. I liked Abyss mode itself with its survival, roguelike structure but the item grind was truly abysmal due to my terrible luck, and showed why RNG item grinds shouldn't exist. All in all a really solid fighting game and I definitely will checkout the rest of the series.

Shoutout to chuckyjugg, J2V_89, and Ichiban-Hybrid for helping out with online trophies! Now onward to my 100th plat doods!

Awww hell no, how.. HOW?!?!?

e; oh it was vita, that's how.

Edited by Eli_bloodthirst