Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 FULL BURST

1L8f86ca.png

HELL FUCKING YEEAAAAAAA!! I have now platinumed all 4 entries in the NS franchise. This one's was a bit annoying due to the final bosses' S-Rank trophy and the glitched S-Ranked trophy itself. Still, my first platinum of the summer and a solid entry. (though not as good as 2.)

7.5/10 Game 

4/10 Platinum difficulty.

Hmm.. why was Revolution's gotten before 3's? And did you actually skip 3 but bought Revolution (then bought 3)? 

• Like 1

Just got the platinum in Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 (basically, the second part), The game gets pretty easy in New Game+, since you carry over all your character levels, items, gold and so on. But to tell the truth, I thought I wouldn't get to the 100%, since there's a trophy (Gold) for beating an optional boss (she appears only in New Game+). And since most optional bosses are either very easy or totally overleveled... I simply assumed that she'd be a total pain in the a*s. But it turned out that I've been able to beat her in... 3 or 4 minutes? And that including things like putting on the right gear, setting up good buffing items in the inventory and all that setup stuff :) After that fight getting the missing trophies (two or two endings) came up to be fun / easy. If anyone asks, it's a pretty fun game (just gets A LOT easier in NG+).

• Like 2

No. I bought and beat NS3 before R. I was just stuck on Obito S rank for so long, I jumped ship and got platinum on R, then came back for 3.

Ohh, I see.... but you fucked up the order dammit! Nah jk.

I recently bought R last week and will be starting it soon. Is R more time consuming and/or harder than 3?

Ohh, I see.... but you fucked up the order dammit! Nah jk.

I recently bought R last week and will be starting it soon. Is R more time consuming and/or harder than 3?

In order from hardest to easiest 2 > 3 > G > R 

for most grindiest  R> G > 2. > 3

It's just boring af

In order from hardest to easiest 2 > 3 > G > R 

for most grindiest  R> G > 2. > 3

It's just boring af

Revolution is more grindy than 2?? 2 is known for its incredibly tedious grind. So, what?!

• Like 1