Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #68

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

1Lfca91a.png

Advent of the Akiba God 

Obtained every trophy.

OL6RXKX.jpg

Miku: Ahhhh.... Another plat. I had a lot of fun. Don't you think so dood?

Prinny: Y-y-y-y-y-yeah d-dood!

(Could somebody please stop her from making me a weapon dood!)

I actually don't mind being a weapon in this game dood :eyebrow:

• Like 2

Just got Platinum 37 in Super Exploding Zoo. I enjoyed playing it, and I glad I gave it a try since it's a fun puzzle game. The most difficult trophy I had was Rollin, since I got the pandas to appear, but the trophy wouldn't pop on PS4, so I tried on Vita, I managed to get it. The most disappointing part was I never got to see the Platinum trophy pop, since I forgot to sync the trophies on Vita so when got Rollin, I quickly went to sync my trophies and I was relieved to see the platinum there.

• Like 1

Plat 34: Sleeping dogs the definitive edition (PS4).

I've got to say also that I really didn't enjoy it, the ps3 version is fantastic but because they've updated the graphics for the PS4 bugs could have accidentally been made. And there were so many for me on the definitive version, pretty glitchy too with the trophies popping and recognizing that you HAVE met the requirements.

ZachBoardyHD.png

• Like 2

#145 Tearaway for the Vita. Overall a decent game, but one of the trophies made me want to throw my Vita across the room. Not because it was difficult, but because the game did not want to cooperate. (The enemies are called scraps, and red and black scraps stack on top of each other, and when they stack 6 high, you have to knock them all over at once, but most of the time they end up killing themselves while trying to stack that high) Aside from that, it was a fun game.

• Like 2