Most Recent Platinum

Muff

DOUBLE PLAT DAY DOODS!!!!!!!!

:platinum: #107 and PS4 plat #1- Batprinny: Arkham Knight

1Ld0bfbe.png

I AM the Batprinny!

Reclaim your city dood

This wasn't as great as I expected it to be, it certainly wasn't a bad game but just reach my expectations for Rocksteady's final Batman game. The game starts off with too much Batmobile, I didn't mind the inclusion of the Batmobile since it was nice to see it play a bigger part but I didn't like how they shoved it down your throat at the beginning. As the game went on it did a better job of balancing time between Batman and Batmobile stuff but the beginning did leave a bad taste. Story was very interesting at first but then it ended up dragging on and the ending was unsatisfying for me especially after the Arkham Knight revealing. Lack of boss battles was a killer imo with most being tank battles that I wouldn't even count as boss battles and the non tank boss battles were way too simplistic and didn't have much thought to them. I like some of Batman's new moves especially the fear takedowns where you take out multiple enemies in quick succession and the map in this game is HUGE. Side missions had some variety to them but the really interesinv ones weren't fleshed out enough and thers that should have been shorter dragged with most having disappointing and almost rushed endings to them. This was a nice entry to the series but sort of letdown as the final one.

tl;dr- Good game but didn't live up to expectations as the final Rocksteady Batman game. Lack of boss battles, too much batmobile at the beginning, story that dragged, and disappointing end to most side missions hamper what could have been a very phenomenal experience 

:platinum: #108- Infinity Runner

1L009c59.png

Beyond Gold

Collect all trophies

This was fun for the first few minutes but got old really fast. That was a problem since you have do 3 playthroughs due to the beat each level with dying on each diffculty trophies not stacking which was dumb since the challenges for simply beating the game on each difficulty did stack. Got it really cheap so can't complain too much since the plat image is pretty cool imo. Can't really recommend this unless you want a quick and easy plat then get it cheap from a sale like I did doods.

Feels weird posting a plat on the 666th page from a game centered around a vigilante who fights against evil. Satan won't be pleased dood :|

Satan is a fan of Batman

So Diablo 3, Dante's Inferno, Devil May Cry...that sort of thing :P

Dark Souls and Demon's Souls are also accepted.

Devil May Cry

He's very emotional because people always seem to get the wrong idea about him xD

That makes sense considering all the property damage I caused and not paying to repair any of it dood! :devil:

Superheroes are dicks to society.

HITMAN: Absolution

1L9e6210.png

GAME: 9/10 (some missions like 'dexter industries' were unnecessary and boring)

PLAT DIFFICULTY: 3/10 (nothing too difficult)

One of the most enjoyable games I've played in a while. Can't wait for Hitman 6 which is coming soon!

I'm dying right now because your name is Dark Prince xD

PLATINUM #231: BioShock

1L3c467c.png

PLATINUM TROPHY

Collected all other BioShock trophies

This time we had 21 sign-ups (and 5 "might join later" sign-ups, but none of them did)

No who on earth would sign  to say they would join later and not do it  :unsure:  I completely forgot that I said I would join this   :facepalm:

Congratulations to all you guys and girls in grabbing such a sweet platinum :D

• Like 3

No who on earth would sign  to say they would join later and not do it  :unsure:  I completely forgot that I said I would join this   :facepalm:

Congratulations to all you guys and girls in grabbing such a sweet platinum :D

And I went through the trouble of reminding you like once too :( You're just not worth my time, I guess *leaves dramatically* Joking, all is forgiven! Please don't kill me with your Big Boss style.

Edited by zadorvp