Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: Platinum #200 Bloodborne

1L7b8776.png

Bloodborne

tumblr_inline_nooqw6dwzd1s2ua4d_500.gif

Woohoo its finally happened, and I quite honestly couldn't have picked a better game to play. What an experience Bloodborne was. The atmosphere, graphics, boss fights, mechanics, sound design, OST, everything was a 10/10...well almost everything.

Reason I decided to do Bloodborne was that I've teased around with From Software games in the past, played all of 30 minutes of Demons Souls and about 6 hours of Dark Souls, never beat them, let alone plat them. Bloodborne is seriously making me reconsider going back and giving them a 2nd chance. The game is hard, but not unfair. Bosses have specific patterns and the sense of accomplishment in beating one feels like nothing else. There were 1 or 2 bosses early on that really made me rethink if I could infact follow through with this, but Im so glad I stuck with it.

Only 2 negatives I have with the game is 1. The story, it was very obtuse and I really didnt care all that much about it. I felt the story was more about my experience with the game than an actual plot. The 2nd gripe I had, and it was a sizeable one considering my troubles with it, was the chalice dungeons. In theory these are a great idea, offering near infinite content but I cant help but feel it could have been thought out better. Getting materials for new dungeons was a very tedious task and not being able to simply buy the materials until later on (when they were practically useless to you) wasnt a very good idea. Also a lot of the dungeons were just re-skins, but I can certainly see this being added to BB2 or DS3 and improving on it drastically. However, having spent near half my 65 hours game time in these dungeons, I couldnt wait for it to be over.

tl;dr Bloodborne is a phenomenal game and near perfect. I recommend it to everyone and am very happy to make it my 200th. 

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 7/10

....now what?

Stop being so damn good, so I could catch up to you.

Edited by drag0n2

0 Platinums in July.. But kicking off August with:

:platinum: #68- DBZ: Battle of Z

My 1st Ultra Rare Plat(technically my 2nd, but Lone Survivor isn't Ultra Rare anymore). Feels good. Honestly, this game was a lot of fun. I'm not sure why reviews are so low; I'd give it at least a 7 or 8 out of 10.

• Like 4