Most Recent Platinum

Muff

And I went through the trouble of reminding you like once too :(You're just not worth my time, I guess *leaves dramatically* Joking, all is forgiven! Please don't kill me with your Big Boss style.

Not worth your time :o 

mgsvtpp_e3_cut_09_web.jpg

You have now got one evil dude angry and somehow also made him face turn into a crimson mask with this comment :P 

• Like 2

Damn that was hard...

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE PLATINUM! 

1L508e28.png

I never thought it would happen. I loved this game so much. Even though it made me smash my controller and have to buy a new one (thanks to the second phase of Senator... lol). But at the end of the day, this game was just awesome. Can't wait to play the DLC. 

Personal Game Rating: 9/10

Personal Platinum Difficulty Rating: 9/10 

Beautiful ass game <3

Personally I did not find it very hard, but my gosh can you pull off some insane combos in that game. <3

Also, it is a very nice :platinum: to have in anyone's collection! 

:platinum: Platinum #201 Wanted: Weapons of Fate

1L83791f.png

Wanted Master

Thus begins my journey to #300 :P Played this game ages ago when it launched on xbox 360 and absolutely loved it. Of course, I wasnt super into achievements/trophies back then so I didnt pay too much attention to those and found out I had nearly 1000G'd it just from normal play. Years passed and I seldom saw this game in the wild. If I did, it was never for PS3. Sure I could have just bought it online on Ebay or something, but Im much too lazy for that. Then I found it at eb games while picking up Star Ocean and I knew I had to get it. Such a fun game and the nostalgia I had for it lived up to expectations. Sure its not the prettiest game around or the longest (its seriously like 3-4 hours long) but damn is curving bullets fun as hell. The dialog was surprisingly funny aswell.

Definitely one of the better movie licensed games out there.

Enjoyment: 8

Difficulty: 4

Ohhhhh Hit Level 48 too!

giphy.gif

God damn dude, take it easy on those plats xD

Nice work and congrats on reaching lvl 48

Edited by Samurai Falafel
  • Like 1

tumblr_m96m8fecDA1qhdofko4_400.png

:platinum: #123 - VANQUISH

Platinum

1Le3161a.png

Earn all available trophies in VANQUISH.

Wow, I'm so proud of myself for this one! The hurdle I had to go over was a strong one.. but I stuck it through and showed this game who's boss! This marks another Ultra Rare platinum after a long while and boy.. I won't forget this one.

Amazing game, great music, level design, dialogue.. voice acting, especially the Japanese VAs! I couldn't get enough of it, I really hope we get a sequel or a remaster! 

Nice going man :)

#80 The King Of Fighters XIII

1L4cea3a.png

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 

Unlock all trophies.

My first KOF game and I enjoyed every minute of it. Will definitely be on the lookout for future SNK games!

The trials are really stalling me... Congrats! My favorite fighter! 

Beautiful ass game <3

Personally I did not find it very hard, but my gosh can you pull off some insane combos in that game. <3

Also, it is a very nice :platinum: to have in anyone's collection! 

Haha it was hard for me! I just checked out your profile, and of course you don't find it hard, you got a ton of harder games platted already! Like darkstalkers! Much respect my friend. But yes MGR was so fun :D

Haha it was hard for me! I just checked out your profile, and of course you don't find it hard, you got a ton of harder games platted already! Like darkstalkers! Much respect my friend. But yes MGR was so fun :D

Eh, I'm not that good as I'm sure there are better players out there. :P

Anyways, be sure to try out Bayonetta and even Vanquish, if you can, as those are great games too! :D

• Like 2

The trials are really stalling me... Congrats! My favorite fighter!

Thanks, Pipe :) Hands down the toughest trials I've done and I commend any soul who can clear ALL of them! (specially Ash' trials, those are insane)

I dont know if it helps much but if you want I can shoot you a list with the trials that I did? All done with the standard PS3 controller.

Edited by Castillo_82
  • Like 2

Thanks, Pipe :) Hands down the toughest trials I've done and I commend any soul who can clear ALL of them! (specially Ash' trials, those are insane)

I dont know if it helps much but if you want I can shoot you a list with the trials that I did? All done with the standard PS3 controller.

Ash's trials are insane! That would probably be very helpful to see what you did! But only if it's not a big deal!  :)

Edited by PipeSwinger