Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#49 - Everybody's Golf on PSV - This is my first ultra rare plat (1.31% with 341 people getting this).

I have to say of all the platinum's have this one I am very happy to finally have.  Its one of my favorite games on PSV and while some of the trophies are luck based (It's a Miracle!) most just require a good amount of skill, learning the characters, clubs, courses and conditions needed to get the crowns.  I've played this game for 9 months and to be honest I'll continue to play it.  Its such an enjoyable game and plays so well on PSV.

Difficultly 8/10 with an Enjoyment 9/10 (losing one point for the frustration I felt trying to get the It's a Miracle! trophy).

Rocket League. Finally got the drive 500km trophy, while playing online. Still no idea if it's glitched or not. PS: Don't look at the score.

Rocket_League_20150803001850.jpg

Nice, I believe the latest patch fixed it, and also made it possuible to accumulate distance while playing online (I think it didnt before, so all those matches gone to waste haha, at least its better now)

Nice, I believe the latest patch fixed it, and also made it possuible to accumulate distance while playing online (I think it didnt before, so all those matches gone to waste haha, at least its better now)

Thanks. Either it's still glitched and you get it early or my previous online matches did count, because I only had about 40 miles recorded offline before the patch, and after the patch I only drove a few miles' worth online before I got the trophy.

Edited by sp483

Thanks. Either it's still glitched and you get it early or my previous online matches did count, because I only had about 40 miles recorded offline before the patch, and after the patch I only drove a few miles' worth online before I got the trophy.

You know what, come to think of it, it's probably still glitched - this way in the sense that the number displayed is not correct. For example I just hit only 10 miles or so, and I got the PSN status message update of "Dead-Sync has driven 100km in Rocket League". So that sounds about right to the pace you were at.

My guess is they fixed it so it tracks online now, but it still show the correct tally (although it is correctly tallied in the background for things like trophies and PSN messages)