Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Fingers crossed for another RE remake though

They are currently remastering Resident Evil Zero. https://game.capcom.com/bio0hd/lang.html It is a cool game and I almost beat it as a young teenager before my Gamecube was stolen. Also, on their Facebook page, Capcom wrote a post recently asking what we would want in a Resident Evil 2 remake. For some reason, the post has since been deleted. http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/07/29/capcom-wants-your-honest-and-frank-opinion-about-a-resident-evil-2-remake.aspx

Edit: Damn. Just realized you are #3 of your Country. Congrats man! Some stiff competition from the top 2 though.

Edited by skateak

Platinum #87 - Final Fantasy X

"Completion"

1L21a701.png

Back in the day, 2001-2002, I was only 11 years old so this kind of games was too much for me to handle, so I was stuck in a very early part of it "when Sin attacks the ship you take from Besaid to Killika". I used to watch my older brother back in PS1 times playing FFVIII and other RPG games, I was amazed that he can beat such games knowing that he can't understand English! So, for old times sake, I was determined this time to finish the game and know the whole story I -for years- always wanted to know. It was interesting, amazing, such a beautiful game this one is! Easily one of the most memorable soundtracks for any RPG gamer, creative gameplay and leveling system, tough boss battles.. though, I'm not sure if I will play X-2, it's too girly for me.

The game offers so many optional boss battles, all are really tough, like Omega Weapon, Nemesis and the dark aeons, specially Dark Yojimbo and Dark Bahamut, also once you've defeated all of the dark aeons you can fight the final optional super boss, Penance, with 12,000,000 HP, THAT'S TWELVE MILLION HP!

Trophy wise, platinum will not be a walk in the park , I've clock'd 135 hours, you'll have to do so many things post game, like completing the sphere grid "leveling up"the seven characters "Tidus, Yuna, Auron, Wakka, Lulu, Khimari and Rikku", that alone will take about 30+ hours, and you'll have to do some side activities to get the celestial weapons and farming rare materials. The most difficult trophy is the "Lightning Dancer", it's really tense, you have to dodge 200 lightning bolt IN A ROW, you can't save or quit the area or the counter will back to zero! It was my last trophy to platinum and I just did it after 15 failed attempt! Seriously, who thought this task is fun in Square Enix?! Damn, my hands are still sweaty  :D 

300px-Final_fantasy_x_sphere_na.jpg

A minimized picture of a complete sphere grid,

just to give you an idea, you have to complete that 7 times!

One last thing, I'm in love with Lulu  <3

rpsVsJ6.jpg

She got wisdom, personality and beautiful eyes  <3  

Very nice! Final Fantasy X is a very good :platinum: to have to any collection :)

• Like 1