Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Game OF Thrones:  :platinum: #16
                                                                         games_zpsjjbozys5.jpg

Lord of Ironrath 
                                                                                                Completed Season 1 of Game of Thrones
                                                                                  gothrone_zpsin00xljz.png

“When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.” 
― George R.R. MartinA Game of Thrones............. GreaT Game Ranks me the 5th fastest achiever  :wave: 

• Like 4

92 Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

1La4d90e.png

Fujoshi 

Got all the trophies. Well done! You're a beautiful person with your whole life ahead of you.

oh yeah.. I am now a Fujoshi...embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

My first Reverse Harem Visual Novel. I haven't watched the anime (and I don't have a plan to watch it anytime soon while on sane mind, yeah, I dislike Reverse Harem very much)

ok, I really can't tell much about it's gameplay since it is your typical 100% Visual Novel games where you read wall of text, see CGs now and then and the story's ending is based on your choices, then choose other choices to get other endings... the trophies requirements are somehow a chore, since you need to unlock all the CGs, endings and encyclopedia entries... which requires you to replay the game (thank you chapter select) and then choose the other ending/choices you haven't picked... then after unlocking all story endings, dun dun dun... there's a Post Game story which is more like a filler on what happened in between the chapters... and guess what... more CGs/endings and encyclopedia entries... YAY!! oh what fun... I seriously don't blame you if you decided to press that Square button.

Aside from repetitive chapter select, the trophy requirements are not hard... I could actually consider it has an easy plat... so... if you want an easy plat, this is of the Visual Novel you are looking for... but hopefully you still read it's wall of text since it has a great story to offer...

oh lastly... just expect to do eyeroll now and then when witnessing "fan service" CGs... goodness.. seriously... can't these men drink/suck blood normally??? *facepalm* and *kyaa* my eyes... where the heck these these pink flowers come from that is popping now and then...

that supposed to be best end though... *sob*

Time to take a break from trophy hunting for now and start again collecting Stars of Destinies in Suikoden III~ (lol, it's kinda funny to think that last January 2015, I also took a break from trophy hunting and collected Stars of Destinies in Suikoden II xD) once I finished Suikoden III... the journey to 100 begins/resumes super-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522

As a girl, I can tell you that I absolutely loved this VN. I loved the CGs, I think the art is gorgeous. The story was amazingly well made (you discover different parts of the story depending on who you decide to follow). Hakuoki is classified as otoge (otome game = game for girls) and let's say reverse harem games are created to appeal to girls (just like classic harem games/animes are focused on what guys are more susceptible to like, eg massive boobs, striped pantsu and moe everywhere. The "drinking CGs" are the equivalent of all those girls who bend in a very awkward way for the sole purpose of showing their underwear to the player. Collecting CGs and glossary terms are not out of the ordinary in this particular genre either, just as much as the walls of text. You can't buy a horror game and resent it for being scary, that's the same thing here. The trophies unlock just by playing the game, so I didn't think it was that much of a chore. Maybe you didn't read the entries as soon as you got them and had to replay some parts of the game? Judging from your review, I can't really tell if you liked it or not.

• Like 1

last one was infinity runner, was worried at first the problem with the platinum. but was able to finish it all in under a day (45 trophy's added to my stockpile). 

the hard difficulty was a slight frustrating and a challenge 

8/10 enjoyment factor.

• Like 1