Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #120: Ninja Gaiden Σ2

1L56f712.png

Master of the Secret Arts 

Obtain all trophies.

Sooo this is supposed to be one of the hardest plats on PS3? Well I can tell you.. it is! This game was really, really challenging. When I started my first playtrough on Warrior (normal) I already got my ass kicked by most bosses. My Mentor (hard) playtrough went pretty smooth (probably because I was used to the mechanics). But my Master Ninja playtrough?  Holy... I think I've never seen the Game Over screen so many times. Every enemy, YES EVERY enemy can insta-kill you. If you get grabbed it's Game Over. This difficulty is brutal and so unforgiving. Now you're probably thinking 'Damn can that get any worse?' The answer to that is YES! It's called Team Missions. Instead of just fighting one regular boss that can insta-kill you (which is already bad on it's own) they now decide that you have to fight against 3 bosses AT THE SAME TIME! This game is pure trial and error, a bit of luck and a loads of practice! Proud of achieving this one. Another awesome  :platinum: to add to the collection!  ^_^

Congratulations on the plat, you did a lot of it independently with your bro and it's the most 2 inexperienced players have probably done in years xD, but don't forget who kicked ass for you and your bro on UN1 :D, it's actually the first time I've helped a sibling duo with the trophy but anyway, keep up the good work :)

• Like 2

Congratulations on the plat, you did a lot of it independently with your bro and it's the most 2 inexperienced players have probably done in years xD, but don't forget who kicked ass for you and your bro on UN1 :D, it's actually the first time I've helped a sibling duo with the trophy but anyway, keep up the good work :)

Thanks! Yeah we definitely did a lot together but those last three missions were so damn tough. Yet again thanks for helping with them! Seeing you play was truely amazing. To get on your level it takes years of practice. You have to know the game from the inside out. Respect man. It was an honour to fight by your side. You keep up the good work aswel :)

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 2