Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Rocket League with 100% a few seconds later.

It was fun-ish, but I didn't enjoy it as much as a lot of others did/do (I'm not invested in many, if any, online games so that side doesn't appeal) Hit 5th fastest achiever with it too which was a surprise tbh.

Alright, so getting the platinum might have affected my overall enjoyment of the game, but I still didn't like Until Dawn all that much. It might be because I started it expecting something awesome because of how positives all the reviews were. The story was really meh to me and it didn't intrigue me at all. Getting the platinum wasn't hard but frustrated me because of a bug that I encountered while on my 'This Is THE End' playthrough. I had to uninstall the game and when I did, I had to restart the playthrough. I won't say it wasn't good because I did enjoy it, to an extent.

well the whole game was made as a parody/homage/satire of every horror movie, that's why is full of cliches and references of every thing that you find in the horror movie genre, so the story was just a combination of a typical slasher story + a monster story + a ghost/spirit story and the way they succeeded to combine them all in just 1 story was awesome, so you shouldn't have expected to see a masterpiece script of something that wasn't trying to be taken seriously to begin with, and that was aimed to truly horror movie fans who would also have fun spotting all the movie references made through the game like me.

Edited by smellslikejavier

I spoke to a friend about the choices I made, and it seems that the choices I made have less impact than I first thought which removed some of the constant fear I was under during the first two episodes where I thought that every third decision could possibly kill off the entire family. All in all a fun game, and I'm looking forward to season two.

that's something that happens in every Telltale's game: thousands of choices and only a very few of them have a slight impact on the game, that's why i always said that only games like heavy rain and until dawn have the most impactful choices of the whole "choice based game" genre (not saying that every little choice affects the rest of the game of those two, but comparing them to all the other similar games they have way more impactful choices, since everyone can die or live in those two and there are many different alternative scenes that can happen), the first the walking dead from telltale was a joke when it was advertised as a game where every little choice matters and in the end it didn't mattered what you chose, the ending was always the same, only people that never had a ps3 and therefore never played heavy rain would have been surprised with the walking dead's choice mechanics.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1