Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition Platinum #80 

1Lcdfe29.png

This platinum is the longest and most difficult platinum in the Payday series, Death Wish mode had a huge difficulty spike compared to Overkill, however in the end it became quite manageable but when you get revived you come back to life with very little health and enemies often kill you in 2-3 hits an snipers can kill you in 1 hit easily. The platinum took around 80-90 hours for me to achieve and I got the platinum at the same time as the 3 other people who endured most of the game with me. This game is a definitive edition of Payday 2 for PS3, with extra DLC that was never included on the PS3 version but this version of the game is still outdated compared to Payday 2 on PC. I am ready for what may come on Payday 3 and I'll probably get that game on release date. Unfortunately for this game, you must complete every heist 4 times because difficulty related trophies don't stack and one of the heists is re-used 24 times but with a slight change in the end goal. Some of the misc trophies were a little bit annoying, such as finding the meth lab on Bomb: Dockyard because it requires luck to get it to spawn and Sounds of Animals Fighting because you need to get one of the 4 Hotline Miami masks in order to achieve the trophy, these are the only two luck based trophies on the game. During loud heists, I contributed a lot to my team's success, but during stealth heists I normally just hid out of sight while one of our crew members completed the objectives. The skill set you choose to have for this game has a huge impact on being able to complete heists on higher difficulties, most of my skills focused on being able to dodge bullets that enemies shot at me, making it more possible to run around the map and complete objectives on Death Wish. The Tabula Rasa trophy was difficult for me, but after we did it we found out that we were making it harder for ourselves because you can use keycards to find rooms that have health packs and ammo in them, we didn't know this while going for the trophy so we conserved as much ammo as possible. Now I can enjoy a very long break away from this series, but I might return every so often to play because they were quite enjoyable. 

Platinum screenshot

KY5BnZt.jpg?1

• Like 3

#42 Puss In Boots

banner_896.jpg

Difficulty: 1/10

Super easy platinum. You just have to knock the enemies into the collectibles. It's basically an on rails game. There's some challenges that you do after story mode, but they are super easy. The biggest difficulty is just getting a gold rating on every level.

Enjoyment: 5/10

It wasn't bad, but I didn't really enjoy it. I didn't really like how on rails it was and it would have been cool to do an original story rather than rehash the plot of the movie

#43 Hitman Go: Definitive Edition 

header.jpg?t=1460648300

Difficulty: 1/10 with guide, 3/10 without guide

If you follow a video guide exactly, it's a super easy platinum. If you don't use one, it can be challenging to solve all the objectives. But it's an easy platinum no matter what. 

Enjoyment: 8/10

This was a really creative game. It looks like they are making more for other franchises and I will definitely enjoy those as well. 

Edited by Lilseb93
  • Like 4

First update since i broke up from college, you know what that means games,games,games.......... :) 

​Platinum #19 

Nubla 

1S6f28f8.png

Enjoyment: 4/10 

Difficulty 1/10 

Time: 2 hours,32 minutes 

Platinum rarity: 95.97% common

If you want an easy platinum buy this game could easily do it in 30min, but i had multiple breaks while playing this game as i found it boring 

​Platinum #20 

PES 2014 

1S9c9795.png

Enjoyment: 7/10 

Difficulty 4/10 

Time: 2 years, 2 months

Platinum rarity: 6.75% Very Rare

Decided to finish this on my profile been on there since it was free on plus, decent football game but Fifa a better football game in every aspect imo

​Platinum #21 

Disney Infinity 

1S5f6832.png

Enjoyment: 8/10 

Difficulty 3/10 

Time: 1 Day, 19 Hours

Platinum rarity: 4.42 Ultra Rare (Yes ultra rate plat  :lol:)

My brother let me play this and i enjoyed every minute of the experience, figures are a cool concept overall i totally recommend this game, you can now pick it up for less than £10.

Trophies are easy only one annoying trophy which is a grind and that is Feat Master

Currently the fastest achiever on psnprofiles 

Platinum #22 

InFAMOUS Second Son 

1Sc82313.png

Enjoyment: 7.5/10 

Difficulty 3/10 

Time: 3 Months, 2 weeks

Platinum rarity: 35.40 Uncommon

• Like 2

#43: Rango

5030934101141.jpg

Difficulty: 2/10
You have to play on hard, but it's still easy. The trophies are really easy. The only hard about is you have to grind to get a lot of stars, which will probably be your last trophy. 

Enjoyment: 7/10
It was an ok movie game. I would say one of the better ones. 

Edited by Lilseb93
  • Like 4

:platinum: #131: Beyond: Two Souls

BEYOND: TWO SOULS™ MASTER 

Collected all trophies!

Amazing. Simply amazing. I had been waiting for a long time to play this game. Was really excited when I first booted it up and I'm glad it didn't disappoint.

The story was really neat. At first it was a bit confusion though, since the story isn't told in a chronological way, but in the end it all became clear. Straight from the beginning this story was interesting and had my full attention. Seeing what Jodie is able to do with her special gift is really interesting. The process she was going through seemed tough and I felt a lot of sympathy for her.

i see that you played the ps3 version, because the ps4 version has a new option to play it in chronological order, it also has other new things like telling you what choices you made and which ones you missed at the end of each chapter, it also comes with a short DLC that was only available for people who pre-ordered the ps3 version, etc.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1