Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#72: BIOSHOCK (PS3)

1L3c467c.png

PLATINUM TROPHY

Difficulty: 7/10

Enjoyment: 9/10 (not on Survivor)

Time Taken: 6 Years, 3 Months and 2 Weeks

So I finally got off my ass and made my way through Survivor difficulty without Vita Chambers on (not that I ever played the game with them on before). Took another trip through first on Easy in order to come to grips with what to expect on my ultimate playthrough. I definitely would NOT recommend under any circumstances that anybody plays through this game on Survivor mode their first time. Not that it is the most difficult thing in the world but the beginning is really, really tough and it could put many off this really excellent game. The first two Big Daddies were the hardest part, but with tons of research and the Security Bullseye and Hypnotize Big Daddy plasmids (as well as constant, regular saving, forgetting to do so causing a great deal of heartbreak on a few occasions), the game became a great deal easier. Not the hardest game in the world to plat but also by no means the easiest thanks to Survivor difficulty, I am proud to add this gem to my cabinet once and for all. Now to 100% with those pesky Challenge Rooms!

but isnt there a glitch to go through easy mode then set to survivor before last vita chamber or w/e and it unlocking survivor trophy?

but isnt there a glitch to go through easy mode then set to survivor before last vita chamber or w/e and it unlocking survivor trophy?

So far as I'm aware this glitch doesn't work on PS3, it does on PS4 and XBox 360 though. Besides, I wouldn't be nearly as proud of a trophy if I cheaped out on it that way, now would I?

• Like 1

platinum #134 Okage: shadow king (ps4)

completed in 5 days and 3 hours

platinum rarity 10.99% rare

finished the final boss without using the half hp down cat.

going to start on a 2 game mini lego duo with the first being lego: the hobbit (vita) as the next plat game.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

So far as I'm aware this glitch doesn't work on PS3, it does on PS4 and XBox 360 though. Besides, I wouldn't be nearly as proud of a trophy if I cheaped out on it that way, now would I?

The glitch only works for unpatched PS3 versions. You have to have the disc and not patch the game for it to work. Digital comes with the patch installed. The Rapture Collection also comes with the patch installed.

• Like 1

The glitch only works for unpatched PS3 versions. You have to have the disc and not patch the game for it to work. Digital comes with the patch installed. The Rapture Collection also comes with the patch installed.

Ah, I was planning to do it for my collection when I eventually open the case, but oh well then :P

Hehe mine is the disc version so I guess I could have deleted the patch and done it had I known! Glad I wasn't tempted though!

Edited by MeteorHawk