Wishlist of remastered/definitive titles?

Mr_Freaker

What PS3-Vita games do you want to see re-released as a remastered or definitive edition?

It's funny how many people didn't even read this part and are just listing HD remasters they would like to see from the PS2 era. 

OT: I haven't gotten around to a few of my picks, but I'd love to be able to play them on next gen consoles.

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Blazblue: CP

Persona 4: The Golden would be cool on PS4. Can't get motivated to play it on the Vita.

Would love to see Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II on PS4 in 1080p and 60fps.

I'd most likely also buy remastered versions of:

Syndicate

God of War series

Hitman Absolution

Ni No Kuni

South Park Stick of Truth

Dead Space series

And while not PS3 games, I'd love to get HD remasters of SSX Tricky, Final Fantasy VII, IX (upscaled and in widescreen like the recent PC re-release of VII would be enough) & XII and Dragon Quest VIII.

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2.

I could never have enough of the Souls series.

I like you.

The only Assassin's Creed game I've ever even touched was the first one, so personally I would like an AC Collection ported over. Or two. However many trilogies there are in that franchise now.

Also Uncharted Collection. 

Yeah, I was one of those people that didn't get a PS3 of my own until last year if you couldn't tell...

PS3

Oblivion

MGS Legacy & MGS4 (technically within the rules)

Skyrim

Demon Souls/ Dark Souls/ Dark Souls 2

Uncharted Trilogy (I predict this might actually happen)

Red Dead Redemption

Dragon Age: Origins

Bayonetta (I'll take a straight port of that WiiU ver.)

Just Cause 2

Condemned/Condemned 2 (first one wasn't PS3 but that's irrelevant)

Bioshock Trilogy (strip the MP for all I care)

Mass Effect Trilogy

Fallout 3/New Vegas

PSVita

P4G

Muramasa Rebirth

Dragon's Crown

New Little King's Story

More than anything, I'd like to see some old PS1 games completely remade/updated for PS4, but I suppose that's for another thread and has nearly 0% chance of happening.

Only way Vita would make sense on this topic is if any Vita games were brung over to PS3, meaning a remastered version of Gravity Rush would have to come to PS3 for the Vita section of this thread to make sense.

Anyways, since PSP and PS1/PS2 games are irrelevant and off-subject, I'd like to see the-

Dead Space trilogy.

Infamous series (including Festival of Blood, which only makes sense and this is proven in the Infamous Collection).

Resistance trilogy (Burning skies and Retrubution are better off and more suited for a collection, so their excluded).

Borderland series, or may'be just Borderlands 2, depending on how (lazy & selfish) the devs feel (*see Dragon Ball Z Bukokai HD Collection, as an example; exclusion of the 2nd installment in the series, Budokai 2).

Just Cause 2.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best COD game of last Gen, iconic, memorable, nostalgic, etc).

Call of Duty World at World (pretty much same above, except it's in 2nd place. Overall though, remastered & definitive versions of COD games seem very unlikely, because graphic wise, there's not a lot they can do to improve it, but COD4 should honestly have some form of a fair exception for certain reasons).

• Like 1

I saw some people already said Dark Souls 1 & 2 (thumbs up) I am gonna have to go with original Metal Gear Solid for PlayStation 1. Leave the music alone, the cut scenes, all of it, but with PlayStation 4 graphics....ermahgerd!

That and I would have to say Black. The PlayStation 2 shooter that was one of my personal favorites.

• Like 1

Yakuza 5, since we never got it here, and realistically probably won't.  Or Ishin, Kenzan, 1&2 HD (this one is a low priority, since it actually came here on PS2), or the PSP games.  But priority goes to 5.  Still waiting for the pre order to open up on to import Yakuza 0.  Sega really dropped the ball with most of their big IPs not getting localized (Phantasy Star, Shining, Yakuza).  Hopefully Atlus does that for them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...