PS+ IGC October 2014

HeySumbode

Sony and MS should just cut the price in half so people can only pay for multi-player. I have to say PSN is decreasing in it's value and it's not worth full price but that's my opinion. I rather pay 40% for the multi player and the special discounts than the current PSN plus package. Also to the people who are saying these games are supreme cream of the crop and people are bitching that is your opinion not ours, please respect that. 

Anyway we should be grateful but that slogan "For the gamers" is slowly losing its meaning for some people.  

Damn people keep bitching and complaining about the lineup every month. If you don't like the service then don't subscribed. Sure its forced for ps4 members to get it but they get free games every month which is pretty good .

Edited by Bry142
  • Like 1

I hope I can download the Vita version of Rainbow Moon since I have bought the PS3 version before a Vita version was out, loved that game and having it on the go is sweet! Going to try out Batman AA since being quite "old" I haven't tried it as well as Spelunky, cute!

Garbage month; I'm glad my plus runs out tomorrow.

Damnit Sony it's October why not include horror/zombie games.

Lollipop Chainsaw

Dead Island Riptide

Dead Island

Silent Hill

Oh wait your saving those for a future Halloween sale...

As for Driveclub I can see this turning into a trend were they have a Plus version(Demo with trophies) and use that to cop you out of a full PS4 game.

I think PS Plus could be better with Sony would make a list of 10-15 games and let the PS Plus community vote for the ones they want.

• Like 2

FUCKING HORSESHIT MONTH AFTER MONTH!

Arkham Asylum came out in 2000 and fucking 9! What happened to getting games that came out in 2012/3? Driveclub is the ONLY possible good thing to come out of this. I'm sick to death of getting indie fucking shit all the time, even if those games had platinums I'd still be annoyed.

I would stop buying PS+ if PS4 didn't require it for online multiplayer, see, Sony are cheeky bastards like that. Give us indie wank and we can't unsubscribe...

You worded that so well that I no longer have any desire to bitch about this matter.

This is a good list, 

Nothing I want, but still a good list.

So I won't complain about it.

Does that make sense?

Liking a list, but not going to play any of them?

I didn't know they would go back a game in the story of Asylum.

This means they could basically bring out AC 1 since they brought out AC3.

Still not going to bitch about it.

• Like 1

FUCKING HORSESHIT MONTH AFTER MONTH!

Arkham Asylum came out in 2000 and fucking 9! What happened to getting games that came out in 2012/3? Driveclub is the ONLY possible good thing to come out of this. I'm sick to death of getting indie fucking shit all the time, even if those games had platinums I'd still be annoyed.

I would stop buying PS+ if PS4 didn't require it for online multiplayer, see, Sony are cheeky bastards like that. Give us indie wank and we can't unsubscribe...

ctfd m9, get hyped for dust!

Good month in my opinion, I'll be getting:

• DriveClub (just to try it out if nothing else)
  • Dust: An Elysian Tale (PLAYED IT ON 360, BUT YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!! Made by one guy, and such a beautiful game)
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum (played it on 360 to 100%, but keen to get platinum on the PS3!)
  • Like 2

Garbage month; I'm glad my plus runs out tomorrow.

Damnit Sony it's October why not include horror/zombie games.

Lollipop Chainsaw

Dead Island Riptide

Dead Island

Silent Hill

Oh wait your saving those for a future Halloween sale...

As for Driveclub I can see this turning into a trend were they have a Plus version(Demo with trophies) and use that to cop you out of a full PS4 game.

I think PS Plus could be better with Sony would make a list of 10-15 games and let the PS Plus community vote for the ones they want.

Yes! I am ok with not liking the lineup the last couple of months, but I thought October would have had some kind of horror title. Dead Island or something! Silent Hill HD collection (is that on psn?) . Maybe they should have saved Dead Space 3 and Lone Survivor for this month.... 

Yes! I am ok with not liking the lineup the last couple of months, but I thought October would have had some kind of horror title. Dead Island or something! Silent Hill HD collection (is that on psn?) . Maybe they should have saved Dead Space 3 and Lone Survivor for this month.... 

They haven't really done something like that, but last October they had a two week long horror-themed sale. I got a couple zombie games and also I Am Alive from it. It was good too because they were also doing a promotion where they gave you a $15 credit if you spent $50 that month. Maybe they'll do another sale like that this month.