The hardest platinum of all time.

patrickogorman19

The hardest platnium of all time   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which the hardest plat of all time.

• Fight night champion
    • NBA 2K14
    • Injustice gods among us
    • Time crisis razing storm
    • NHL 12
    • Guitar hero hits
    • Lost planet 2
    • MLB 10 the show
    • The Crew
    • Rock band 3
    • Twisted medal
    • Warhawk
    • Gran Turismo 5
    • Far cry 2
    • Sport champions
    • Mortal Kombat
    • Max Payne 3
    • Super street fighter 4
    • Red faction Guerrilla
    • Other

The hardest platinum is life and it's available on every console. In life, you can't obtain the platinum because it's too impossible. You can hack it but it won't work. 

The answer to your question would be Raiden 4 Overkill if done legit and had more players. Also I have to give a shout out to Time Crisis.

• Like 3

I only played Injustice, Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter 4, so i can't really judge all the other games. Personally, i thought Street Fighter was the hardest out of the three, for several reasons:

1. I just can't get these combo challenges to work

2. Anyone who's still playing online right now will definetly kick your ass

3. What's with all these titles and icons?

• Like 1

The real hardest platinum is called Raiden from Raiden IV OverKill and no one can say other plat is harder than Raiden.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 + isn't impossible in a point of view because I and many others can manage to beat each challenge SOLO but because the AI is too dumb and dies quickly...that's why its impossible to do at the moment. 

The real hardest platinum is called Raiden from Raiden IV OverKill and no one can say other plat is harder than Raiden.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 + isn't impossible in a point of view because I and many others can manage to beat each challenge SOLO but because the AI is too dumb and dies quickly...that's why its impossible to do at the moment.

sorry but I disagree because these plats have been played by a lot of gamers and they are rarer.

sorry but I disagree because these plats have been played by a lot of gamers and they are rarer.

So basically your saying that because Razing Storm is a heavy grind that only 31 players out of 30,766 had enough patience to do all that grind & torture because the game really sucks based on a lot of players rating IS harder? What's hard on killing your boosting partners over 1 million times to get a trophy and only few players with patience do it? I can't see hard there lol "rarer" because grind, doesn't make a game hard.  But that's your opinion so yeah, when you get your hands on a hard game you might understand what i mean :3 

• Like 2

Mortal Kombat and Injustice are a lot easier than Super Street Fighter 4; they're not even on the same level. A lot of other plats on this list are time consuming but not exactly hard (Twisted Metal, Warhawk, etc). From this list the only actual games that require skill are Rockband 3, Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Max Payne 3 and Super Street Fighter 4.

Say what? Your now using Rarity of a game to justify the level of difficulty. You insult the raiden community. Most of them are hackers on the leaderboards you checked, only 3 are legit. 

Master this perfectly with out no-one's help.