How many people have you blocked?

Bonzi Buddy

• 8 months later...
11 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

If  unfollowing people counts as a block, then just now I got two people who not only who is blocked, but they're just now made it the list just for people who treated disrespect to me that anyone who does that will welcome to be on the list of blocked people. 

Doesnt count

7 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

That sucks of how unfollowing people on this site doesn't count. I wonder why there isn't a way to block someone which I think they should bring it back. Unless if I miss something that I didn't see the block option. 

No.. it'd be stupid if unfollowing people blocked them. There is a seperate block feature, however.

Just now, Mar said:

No.. it'd be stupid if unfollowing people blocked them. There is a seperate block feature, however.

Can you show me where is the block option since I first thought that leads to the case since this site has been changed of the update whille this thread was old back when Psnprofiles wasn't like this where it has a block feature. 

3 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Can you show me where is the block option since I first thought that leads to the case since this site has been changed of the update whille this thread was old back when Psnprofiles wasn't like this where it has a block feature. 

Profile > Account Settings > Ignored Users

40 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

The thread is referring to Blocking people on the PSN via your console. Some people have been referring to Ignoring users here on PSNP:

mTbxHly.gif

People keep saying Block, but really they aren't using the right word. Ignore.

Edited by DaivRules

I blocked more people than I'm proud of.. Most of them were during the days when I was pretty good at call of duty, got me a couple dozen really bad hate messages, mostly racist and discriminating. It's really sad how people can get worked up over something so small sometimes.

64 up to this point, most being from people on competitive shooters. Just because a person stomps you, or a player is the worst player on your team you should not send messages cussing them out and/or threatening them. It's a game, congratulations on being a complete dick and I hope your mothers basement is nice this time of year. (No offense to those of us living in moms basement who are genuine good people)

I have 4:

-Two for non stop bitching in Grid Autosports (that was a looooooooong online grind) 

-One dude was my first non RL friend that I added in PSN, and some day he out of the blue messaged me saying he had a big cock.

-One dude spoiled the ending from Prototype 2 when he saw me playing it. I didn't care much about the story of that game, but I blocked him before he would spoil a game that I care.

On PSN, I think I've only blocked 2 people so far.  1 was from my early days playing MVC2 online, where some dick beat me by spamming the same unblockable move over and over and over again, then messaged me saying I was a shit player.  I decided I didn't want anything to do with the idiot, so blocked him and that was that.

The second was about 2 months ago, when another idiot messaged me asking if I'd gameshare, because every other PSNP member he'd asked had refused.  To the surprise of absolutely no-one, I also refused, and blocked him.

On DCUO, on the other hand, which I've been playing for the last few months, I've ended up blocking/ignoring a fair number of people.  Mainly the trash talkers and the gold spamming bots, so the chat window doesn't get filled with so much rubbish.

Edited by StewartBros

1 minute ago, StewartBros said:

On PSN, I think I've only blocked 2 people so far.  1 was from my early days playing MVC2 online, where some dick beat me by spamming the same unblockable move over and over and over again, then messaged me saying I was a shit player.  I decided I didn't want anything to do with the idiot, so blocked him and that was that.

The second was about 2 months ago, when another idiot messaged me asking if I'd gameshare, because every other PSNP member he'd asked had refused.  To the surprise of absolutely no-one, I also refused, and blocked him.

I came very close to blocking a hacker on Red Dead Redemption who used his shotgun as a freaking gatling gun, killing everybody who was not dead. Got to around 50 - 60 kills or so and I just said out loud "Fuck You" and left. Never saw him again.

Had someone a few months ago try to get my PS4 to be set to Secondary status rather than Primary status, I would give/share him some digital games of mine and he would allow me to log onto his alternate/throwaway account to play some games of his. Problem was, I don't know the guy in person, he randomly PMs me about sharing games, I have to set my PS4 to secondary, it was just too good to be true. In the situation that I could not set my PS4 back to where it was, I would be screwed. Told people here and even a friend of mine, they all said no. So I said no and moved on.