How many people have you blocked?

Bonzi Buddy

I once blocked this guy, I forgot his name.

It all happened when we were playing WATCH DOGS - Online Hacking. I successfully hacked him, then we started chatting like this:

• Guy: You cheated!
  • ee28max: Nope, skill + faith = success
  • Guy: Bahhh
  • ee28max: Goat
  • Guy: Fuck you bitch fox you suck my milk bitch
  • ee28max: Man, you have 0% of Brain Capacity  

When he said "Bahhh", it sounded like a Goat, so I said it. I deleted him, later he sent me a FR. Then, I was like "What the heck?", then I blocked him. Other than that, he's the only person I blocked.

Hope you enjoyed that funny conversation, lol

Edited by ee28max

I once blocked this guy: http://psnprofiles.com/Xion_aqua

It all happened when we were playing WATCH DOGS - Online Hacking. I successfully hacked him, then we started chatting like this:

• Xion_aqua: You cheated!
  • ee28max: Nope, skill + faith = success
  • Xion_aqua: Bahhh
  • ee28max: Goat
  • Xion_aqua: Fuck you bitch fox you suck my milk bitch
  • ee28max: Man, you have 0% of Brain Capacity  

When he said "Bahhh", it sounded like a Goat, so I said it. I deleted him, later he sent me a FR. Then, I was like "What the heck?", then I blocked him. Other than that, he's the only person I blocked.

Hope you enjoyed that funny conversation, lol

Careful, I think you can't name the offender on the forums, it's a rule I think. The guy is an asshole of course, but maybe block out his name so you don't get reported :(

One. I was trying for the 100 day trophy for MineCraft and I was out for the day and came home to find out the a hole invaded my world and killed me. Wasted probably 10 hours. Yeah I should have did it offline but didnt think about it. Still a dick move nevertheless for someone on my friend's list. It was obvious I was just there farming time.

Careful, I think you can't name the offender on the forums, it's a rule I think.

And be careful who you Share Play with.

I advise not from personal experience but from certain gaming news headlines and some common sense. Some people are worthy of a block as a preemptive measure. 

Edited by AdventCloud7

• 1 month later...

I blocked one french guy last night on TLOU ! the first person bloqued i need to say :)

First of all most teammates, or are good and you win games or are bad and you lose every match (for more skill than you have) !
i was more smart than him but he cant accept that lol

When someone using bow and whinning about the fact that burst rifle takes no skill to excuse their losses doesn't deserve my attention!
Some people think they are gods of multiplayer :D

Edited by Rose_Dark
  • Like 1

I've got an interesting yet creepy story actually. I have 4 people. Since I ever got my first platinum back then, I was extremely happy of my hard work. Then when I saw a guy with 3500+ trophies 5000+, 8000+ etc, I was soo intrigued and inspired by them and of how many plats they had

Everyday id watch how long it takes them to platinum a game or how many trophies do they earn

This is how my trophy hunting career started.however I'm not that great in comparison nor do I aspire to game that much ( not that I can actually ;)) so yeah. That was my story.

• Like 1

I bloqued one french guy last night on TLOU ! the first person bloqued i need to say :)

First of all most teammates, or are good and you win games or are bad and you lose every match (for more skill than you have) !

i was more smart than him but he cant accept that lol

When someone using bow and whinning about the fact that burst rifle takes no skill to excuse their losses doesn't deserve my attention!

Some people think they are gods of multiplayer :D

Did you "bloque" him because of him being français, ma chérie?  :lol:

• Like 2

Did you "bloque" him because of him being français, ma chérie?  :lol:

My bad its "blocked" not bloqued mon seigneur xD

He try to piss me off with stupid messages ! like "hey do want to play 1vs1?"    "i cant accept a women beat me on the match many times" "etc etc..

Ahahahahahah man he won the first match while i won the other 4 matches ! he plays very good but have a very big mouth ! i dont have patience  :)

• Like 1

My bad its "blocked" not bloqued mon seigneur xD

He try to piss me off with stupid messages ! like "hey do want to play 1vs1?"    "i cant accept a women beat me on the match many times" "etc etc..

Ahahahahahah man he won the first match while i won the other 4 matches ! he plays very good but have a very big mouth ! i dont have patience  :)

Should have left it, I liqued it  :P

• Like 1

8 cause of folk raging too hard about our teams always winning at U2 Multiplayer (probably cause I was always the one taunting them via mic)

and an additional 34 while going for the Rainbow Six Siege platinum, just folk getting in the way and then going ballistic cause I team killed em and then they think it's fun to keep killing me and then they get kicked from the game and more rage ensues.

Edited by Golden

I have blocked maybe 5 people from 2012. I ran into a bunch of pre-teens (literally) that kept spamming me with stupid memes. They kept being the same ones because there weren't very many good ones back then. About a year ago though I cleared everyone off the list but this one guy. He got super pissed when I beat his Grid 2 score so he had to wait an extra week to get the platinum. He was freaking out saying I stole the platinum from him but all I did was beat his score and that is kind of what a leaderboard is for.   :huh:

His name was something like "Shifty" with some other characters in it but I don't remember what exactly.

Not many. I play a lot of multiplayer and I interact with a lot of people online, but I try to be nice to everyone and, usually, people are nice to me too. I don't hesitate to block when someone is incorrect towards me in any way, though. I'm on PSN to enjoy myself, not to be bothered.

Just one, some guy who got extremely salty after I killed him on Dark Souls 2 about 2 years ago. I don't usually get pissed off messages from other players, I've maybe received about 4-5 in all the years I've been playing, and that's across both Playstation and Xbox (almost all of them I've gotten on Xbox, funnily enough). Most of them I can safely ignore and never hear from them again though, this guy however, just kept spamming me with threats and rage.