How many people have you blocked?

Bonzi Buddy

• 4 weeks later...

Twenty. I didn't realise til now there were so many!

Most of them are guys from PS Home who kept hitting on me and wouldn't leave me alone: one accused me of lying about being a lesbian to get him off my back ... two unrelated guys who on hearing I was gay, decided to harass me to bring my girlfriend onto Home so they could have a cyber threesome with us (ew!) ... two guys who followed me all over Home & simply wouldn't leave me alone for hours & kept switching accounts until I finally had to block them & their sock puppets & go hide in my private apartments where they *couldn't* follow me... a vicious teenage boy who decided to message me all sorts of obscene crap after I kicked his butt playing ranked matches in Tekken Revolution ... a neighbour IRL who used to be a friend until he called my kid sister names on Facebook & I told him if he ever did that again I'd block him, & instead he decided to unfriend me everywhere instead (he's a right mardy sod, I swear) ... and a couple who just decided to verbally abuse me whenever we ended up in the same area on Home despite my not knowing the two of them from Adam. Horrible.

None, but I was tempted to early last year when going for the Borderlands 2 plat.

I was jumping from room to room farming Terramorphus and came across this guy with a mic that had some really OP gear.  Turns out it was al modded stuff and for some reason he took a liking to me.  I let him hang around for a few hours while finishing some side quests, and he was really coming off as homophobic (Talking about dicks and whatnot) so I decided it was time to get off.  He sent me a friend request and we've played together some more since then, but every time he just has to talk about men and it really makes me feel uncomfortable.  In the end I just stopped messaging him and it looks like he has moved on since I see him playing other stuff from time to time... maybe I'm too nice.

Get the occasional hate mail, but I've found that there are a lot of cool people on the PSN that send kudos messages too when you do awesome.

I've yet to block anyone but there is one person who added me from a stream the other night and is constantly sending me messages, chat invites, and party invites. I've told him that I only do chats if we're in a game together so we played a game together so maybe he'd leave me alone because I hate being mean/rude. Come to find out he's only 12-13 and has only one friend on PSN (Me) and I don't have the heart to delete him but he's SO persistent on over 10-15 invites within an hour gaming session. 

That is... kinda cute of yours...

I got a couple, mostly ex-friends of mine, people I had a long friendship relation on PSN and all of sudden decided to be jerks, talked to them for a while and all they wanted was to fight, ended up blocking them. Apart from that, people I blocked was because I finished boosting something and deleted the person, then he/she/it messaged me over and over asking why, wanting to be friended back just to have me there, it always get annoying because I HATE having a big friend list and someone logging in and out every minute when I want to focus on gaming, but my peripherical vision is too wide. Shit.

[...]but I've found that there are a lot of cool people on the PSN that send kudos messages too when you do awesome.

I used to do that a lot, but I stopped recently and wonder why...  :ninja:

Probably because I stopped lurking their profiles lately.  :giggle:

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

29 blocked. I blocked some for acting like a dick on boosting sessions, some users that keeping goin' online/offline constantly, some because they sent me chat roons invites for no reason, some level 1 players who add me (idk, they look like hackers with some weird nicknames like adf456787987), and one guy for... his voice on mic looked like Daffy Duck and I was in a bad mood at that moment.  :devil:

Edited by straysheep87
  • Like 2

Only two.

The first one is just about a something personal, the second was actually "used to be a friend of mine" that I met while playing sonic and sega all star racing online.

I'm not joking about this! at first, everything was going fine, then comes the day when he started to annoy me by inviting me to a private video chat via PS eye, though at the time I didn't have one, at first he used to show me his collection of games and how much he love dynamite headdy on the genesis, then he started to send me a pictures of a naked little kids.. then comes the times when he appeared on the camera with his underwear revealing his butt etc... o_o

then I hit that block button and removed him from my friend list...Weirdest PSN person I ever met!

I used to have 2 or 3 people blocked back during my early days of my PS4, when I was 14. Most of them harassed me on Midnight Club: LA, and after a failed attempt to fight back at them, I had them on my block list for about a half-year before I remove them. There was also one annoying person I blocked, but again, unblocked them overtime.

I currently have 0. No one's going to message me after 6+ months of them being blocked by me, and if they do, then they'll stay on that list to call home.

• 4 months later...