Zombies, Robots or Aliens?

XarliaKoneko

Zombies, Robots or Aliens  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite thingy?

Aliens

Some of them are probably too advanced for us to even comprehend. Also the Marvel Secret Wars story-line is based on cosmic beings from outside of our reality called Beyonders. 

image_2-720x960.jpg

The Beyonders AKA Ivory Kings are a race of Nigh-Omnipotent beings outside from our reality. They have defeated several cosmic beings like Living Tribunal, Master Order, Eternity, The In-Betweener and Infinity. 

• Like 1

Robots of course.

Because technology.

I love technology! ^_^

(Nearly) everyone loves technology!

Its even a sexual fetish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technosexual

Also this looks hotter

starcraft2-adjutant-avatar-o.gif

than this

10948532.gif

oh and btw...

Base is under attack!

I hate zombies. T_T

*is constructing Hellions*

Edited by Neputyunu

I voted Aliens. I will always love Romero and zombies in general, but lately, how shall I put this... Supply has exceeded demand. Robots? Very few have ever held my attention... Data and Kryten are technically androids, but even with them included, I still can't really claim bots.

Aliens. They can be the most unique. Zombies are just undead, and now 'infected'. Plus, they are way over done already. Robots can be cool, but they're too robotic. Can't really show emotions. They are also man-made, which means someone always knows an off switch for them.

Aliens can be everything from Greys, E.T, Asari, etc. So many possibilities keep it fresh.

WHATS IN YOUR HEAAAAAAD? IN YOUR HEAAAAAAD? ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! HEY HEY HEY OOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAH! (admit it. you just fucking sang that)

Took me a few minutes to see what you were doing here... good song. :)

To the OP... zombies, I guess.  Not only because I think that'd be the easiest apocalypse of the three (robots are sturdy, heavy and programmed to kill, and aliens are technologically advanced and mean, but zombies are just slow, falling apart and kind of stupid)... but I also love me some Walking Dead.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn