Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

How's it so far? I couldn't play it, not what I was expecting.

I haven't started on it yet cause I just downloaded it.  Hopefully it's a good game.  I like visual novels :P

It's not the best VN, in my opinion. I'd rank it below Steins; Gate, Code: Realize, and Norn9. Haven't played any other VNs though.

It's not the best VN, in my opinion. I'd rank it below Steins; Gate, Code: Realize, and Norn9. Haven't played any other VNs though.

I'm going to be sincere, I couldn't play it because of all the "otome" stuff. Steins;Gate though, I finished it recently and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Damn near perfect. The anime is pretty faithful too, which surprised me. 

Yeah, it makes things simple :).  No need to search whether it compatible or not.

I use this site to check just in case:

http://www.reviews2go.com/playstation-tv-compatible-games-north-america/

Yea but sometimes it says it is PSTV compatible on the box but it's actually not like the case of ZTD on launch which was not compatible . Not sure if they fix it later and made it compatible for real .

4bic6LK.jpg

Thought it was odd that at the same time NIS were announcing the Criminal Girls 2 delay to October 11th I was getting a shipping notification from VideoGamesPlus. Thought it was an error or something but sure enough it showed up on Tuesday. A week before the original date let alone a month before it is now supposed to be out. Not sure why they delayed it if the game is already printed and shipped to retailers. Maybe just decided they didn't want to release it close to Psycho-Pass and then labeled it as a manufacturing delay?

I think it would have to be for the Amazon Canada/USA orders. Manufacturing delay on that side?

Ordered on Amazon Canada...says the 15th for me( most likely the 12th).