Non-Platinum Trophy That You Are Most Proud Of

majones930

I don't know, it could be Big Baller from Call of Duty World at War. I did that one Solo and had to get to level 48 to get the necessary 75,000 points. I ended up going to level 50 then decided to call it a night. I had gotten my 100% on W@W and I was super stoked. I tell you I had such an adrenaline rush getting it as there were several hair and heart-stopping moments! :)

I'm gonna go with Adamantium Bonded in Marvel Pinball. It would have been Dark side of the moon but I failed that damn mission with 46/50 targets hit and took a semi-permanent break after that.

Marvel Pinball has some seriously tough trophies, but they're all actually quite fun.

• Like 1

This is one of the most rewarding and hardest non-platinum's I have. Just because of how annoying it was being in the next to final round and somebody wrecked you and then you had to start all thee way from the beginning. And this one couldn't be boosted because of how it was setup in the game. And if you did boost it you and a friend would have to work at it for more than 24hrs and have about 6 accounts each.

39Scdf141.png King Of The Hill

SHIFT 2 Unleashed

Ultra Rare: 3.21%3 months ago

21S679b8c.png Got it by beating CoD:WaW on veteran, Not too rare but was a sonovabitch to do. A trophy of determination.

38S0e5f10.png Got it when my fiance and I played all the way through LBPs main story path. A trophy from better times.

11S37e515.png Got it for beating wolfenstien 3d on hardest difficulty, essentially leaving a chunk of my childhood conquered and bleeding in a ditch. A trophy for nostalgia's sake.

Sorry I was too indecisive for just 1.

GT-R Official Record - Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the Nürburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07. The record must be achieved in a Time Trial in the Arcade mode version of the car with tires of Sports Hard grade or lower equipped.

I'm especially proud of this because I did it the "hardest" way. I turned all the driving aids off, as well as the HUD and used my G27 wheel and pedals. I've taken thousands of laps round the Green Hell so I earned the trophy on the 2nd lap but it was still one of the most enjoyable trophies I've earned.

Parker

I already mentioned mine in the 'Most Accomplishing Trophy' thread. Here is that post.

Posted by ShadowGandalf on 16 February 2012 - 05:31 PM

I already mentioned my proudest trophy in my intro thread, but i'll say again and add the story behind it.

It's Trash Panic's[/background]

:silver:Cleared Main Mode - HELL

A present to the survivor of Hell: the Hard Steel trash can!

Well, it'd taken me ages to beat the Main Dish difficulty. Now Hell was unlocked and I was daunted. If Main Dish was THAT hard, what would Hell be like? I found out quickly enough, after many attempts I couldn't even get past Stage 1. It felt hopeless.

I tried again next day and finally made it to stage 2. Here I hit a solid wall. Stage 2 felt even more impossible than Stage 1 had. After hours, I was forced to admit defeat and quit. Here I'll point out for those that haven't played, that Trash Panic has no form of saving between levels. If you quit, you must begin again from stage 1.

A few days later I was back. I'd watched some video guides from a fellow member of ps3t.co.uk, and was determined to win. I made it by stage 1, I FINALLY beat stage 2 (took ages), i beat stage 3 (wow it was hard), i beat stage 4 (not as hard, probably the easiest Hell level), and reached stage 5. I tried for hours, well into the night, but with each defeat/retry, my stress levels were rising. They rose so high, I couldn't take any more. I sadly pressed quit and went to bed thinking "f*** that game, i'm never playing it again".

A few days passed. I kept thinking about Trash Panic. I had gotten So close. So I went back for another go. It was about 5 - 5:30pm. I made it by stage 1. After more struggles I made it by stage 2. "Right", I thought, "I'm not quitting now". I was prepared to spend as long as it took. I made it by stage 3 after many many attempts. Stage 4 as usual didn't pose TOO much problems. Now for stage 5. I kept trying and trying and trying and trying. Many failures, many retries, no quitting. I kept my stress in-check by reciting hilarious BlackAdder quotes in my head. Then finally, it happened. I beat stage 5. One more stage to go. It was now after 2am but I couldn't stop now.

Stage 6 was a real challenge. 2 boss pieces of trash, back to back. First must be incinerated, second, decomposed. I won't go into details of how you bring about those, but both boss items took up half the can themselves. And with large space obelisks and giant space squids, it became a hell of a hassle not spilling any. Hours passed, and even though i'd developed a tactic to destroy the first boss with TOO much hassle, the second continued to challenge me and my sanity. (BlackAdder quotes continued to circle my brain) Then, the second boss was successfully decomposed. My breath caught in my throat, Just the credits to survive and it would be over. Luckily I'd learned a trick. Keeping the lid closed (or as closed as i could get it, packed as it was) i waiting for the credits on the side of the screen to roll, while preventing the 'trash' pieces from entering the can. (some names come down as trash items. I dropped one which left me no margin for error. 3 pieces of undamaged trash falling from the can would result in having to retry the stage).

And then it was over. OH... MY... GOD ICOULDNOTBELIEVEIT!!!. I was so happy I couldn't stop laughing. The time was now about 8:30am... It'd taken me about 6 hours to do JUST stage 6, and about 15 hours of solid playing to finally do it. Proof right there, that Rock Solid determination, Pays off.

ANYWAY. I've taken enough of your time. Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

I'm gonna go with Adamantium Bonded in Marvel Pinball. It would have been Dark side of the moon but I failed that damn mission with 46/50 targets hit and took a semi-permanent break after that.

Marvel Pinball has some seriously tough trophies, but they're all actually quite fun.

Mine would have to be Tony Stark, Living Legend. It didn't take as long as some but the language I used at the tv during my attempts isn't repeatable here. My brain can't even comprehend what it would take to get the Ultimo trophy.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

46Sb2c4a4.pngT-Mobile myFaves

Join an online game with 5 of your friends.Stay Connected with MyFaves from T-Mobile.

This trophy is actually NOT hard but time consuming. It took me roughly 6 hours total to earn. I'm proud of it because I earned it with no trouble at all while everyone else has trouble :P

WipEout HD

11S99c3b3.pngElite Campaign Legend

Obtain a gold medal for every cell in the original Wipeout HD Race Campaign on Elite difficulty.

This is by far the HARDEST WipEout HD trophy.

Split/Second

45Sc041cd.pngWorld Beater

Get an online form of 1.

I got this one, believe it or not, without boosting. In fact all of the online trophies I got without boosting. I tried boosting for this trophy though but realized it would take longer than just doing it the normal way. Believe it or not I actually won every single race on my way towards this trophy and got it in like 2 hours.

inFAMOUS

13S88a2c5.pngRockhound

Find 100% of the Shards.

Why this one you ask, because I didn't need any help earning it.

inFAMOUS 2

3S7990b4.pngJust One More

Pick up all the blast shards scattered around New Marais.

Again I had no trouble earning this trophy.

50686.png Section 8: Prejudice - Win a complete game of Swarm on Insane difficulty.

Ok, I can't describe how hard was this trophy, I jumped so high from my couch when I won this ridiculous trophy.. OMG, I will never forget :D Now it's 7.21% Rare because the game is old and lot of people won it since it came to PS Store.

1991550-garbage-day-unlocked_small.PNG Section 8: Prejudice - Complete a ranked match with the highest Combat score using only the Pistol (12 or more players).

I only have one word to this trophy.. REALLY?!

21Scd165e.png
You Still Aren't As Tough As Audie Murphy
Complete The Game On Hard Difficulty

I'm very proud of this trophy since the enemies in the game can shoot threw walls, are almost impossible to sneak on, and can drop you pretty fast :(

• 2 weeks later...

49S0aec00.png

I am Bad Company!

(Online) Achieve all the awards

Earned on 6th Feb 2011 at 5:07:41 PM

Anyone who has played This game for plat will know how much of a pain this trophy was :(

I have to say the same, i did it without boosting and totaled up about 350 hours in the online multiplayer.

Iwas pretty mad to realize it glitched on me, I remember I called up EA support every second day asking for a patch until they finally gave one and as soon as i boot the game *DING* xD