Arkham Knight will have a $40 Season Pass & $100 Premium Edition

Azaan60

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/28/8507613/batman-arkham-knight-season-pass

Screen_Shot_2015-04-28_at_9.41.35_AM.0.0

Looking forward to playing Batman: Arkham Knight? Sure, we are too! That'll be $60. What's that, you want to play all of Arkham Knight? Well, that'll be $100. What, you didn't think you were going to get the whole game for $60 did you? What do you think this is, 2013?

Warner Bros. announced today that a season pass for Arkham Knight will be offered for $39.99. For six months after release, pass holders will get "new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks" strung out over the six months following release. Value-conscious gamers also have the option of the $99.99 Premium Edition, which includes the game and the season pass, a savings of no money whatsoever. 

I'll just wait for a GOTY/Complete edition. 

This isn't terribly surprising since WB Games did the exact same thing with Shadow of Mordor, but it's still kind of dissapointing.

Edited by Azaan60

How to make me not buy your game 101 by Warner Bros...

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/28/8507613/batman-arkham-knight-season-pass

I'll just wait for a GOTY/Complete edition. 

This isn't terribly surprising since WB Games did the exact same thing with Shadow of Mordor, but it's still kind of dissapointing.

Same here I'll be waiting until a reasonable price.

• Like 1

I am actually cool with this.

I have zero problem paying for content from a company that has proven itself to release good quality game content. It isn't like we aren't in safe hands with Rocksteady or that we'll be getting a few pointless skins for the asking price.

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are excellent value for money as they stand.

Then again, If I didn't have enough money to cover the season pass as well as the game, I would probably be moaning about it as well. So, different perspectives, I guess.