Fastest Achiever for Platinum Club

If this site shows the fasted plat achievers, people would probably complain that they want the fasted 100% to be shown.

those features don't exclude each other... you have the fastest achiever in the 100%Club and you would have the fastest (platinum) achiever in the "platinum club" sub-page.

i mean just look at those two pages:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3072-Assassins-Creed-Unity

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3072-Assassins-Creed-Unity/1-Master-Assassin

they're basically the same, but the platinum one is "missing" a column ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I could see this going two ways:

1. The site makes this official and it is added to the site. While personally I do not care for speed, it could be something good for others. However, I believe there is something already like this?
  2. Since there is already a tab for this on each game (100% Club), it won't be added.

Plus, there is already a time stamp which shows how fast you got the platinum on your card, minus the DLC (aka not the 100%) if any for that particular game. It seems rather pointless to add something which is already implemented on the site itself. Another thing being if you look at some of the users on certain games their fastest times are illegitimate and it brings the people who actually did it legit, down.

• 1 month later...

I've just registered today and noticed straight away that this is true as it forces you to get the latest DLC if you want to stay in the fastest time section of the 100% group, for example i I platted dragon age inquisition in 4 days, 16 hours, 13 minutes but as I have not got the DLC it counts for nothing, not that I'm really bothered about the time, it would just be nice to see a speed section in the platinum club and the 100% club

• 5 months later...

Well, i see it a bit different, because on some Games, DLCs are much harder then the main Game, just like Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Also for example Metal Gear Rising has some though DLCs and don't forget Ninja Gaiden 3.... without the DLCs it would be A LOT easier.

It isn't about how hard a game is.

OP: We need this also on games without plat. We should be able to see who got the 100% of the main game faster.

• Like 2

Yes this has to be implemented, i dont see why we cant have both. A couple times i had thought i may be in the top 50 fastest but i cant know because there was DLC.

Something tells me that Sly will post soon saying this is in the next site update. Maybe that's just wishful thinking though  :P

• Like 2

I swear this has been brought up before, a long ass time ago, maybe even by me  :blink: But yes I support this because I like seeing fast plats, 100%'s are nothing much in my book.

Yes this thread is from April 2015 and it is bumped today by Yuri. Or you must be referring to a thread that is much older :)

PS: Make it happen Sly. It's almost a copy paste job I think

Would be great seeing this, the profiles track this so it shouldn't be impossible to do.

It isn't about how hard a game is.
OP: We need this also on games without plat. We should be able to see who got the 100% of the main game faster.

Non-Plat games have quickest achievers.

Unless you mean something else?

Well, i see it a bit different, because on some Games, DLCs are much harder then the main Game, just like Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Also for example Metal Gear Rising has some though DLCs and don't forget Ninja Gaiden 3.... without the DLCs it would be A LOT easier. 

How could they be harder when they are usually 100%? :awesome: (not talking about P4U now =D)

Would be great seeing this, the profiles track this so it shouldn't be impossible to do.

Non-Plat games have quickest achievers.

Unless you mean something else?

How could they be harder when they are usually 100%? :awesome: (not talking about P4U now =D)

Metal Gear Rising DLCs: DLC VR Missions were for me actually in a way harder then from the Main Game. Sam's DLC is also VERY though. Especially doing Armstrong with no DMG, even on hard... he is just soo hilarious lol. If Sam's DLC would have more Chapters like that, it would be def harder then the Main Game. The other reason why it's so hard is just because Sam sucks compared to Raiden. Slow, doing less damage, less iframes etc. 

Ninja Gaiden 3: You'll need to do thanks to the DLCs the Story on Ultimate Ninja Difficulty and clear a lot of Master Ninja COOP Trials and as well 2 more Ultimate Trials, which are a lot harder then from the Main game. 

Or i know two more games which i can list here suddenly, but they are not for PS. X360 Games, - Gears of War 2, there are DLCs where you need to clear many Horde Waves and grind the shit out of getting Lv100, which takes a lot more time then the main game.

Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360... for the most people the DLC is harder, because there for you have to clear many trials on Master Ninja, with no COOP Partner and get 2 Million Points in Survival with every weapon, which isn't really easy at all.

I think he is talking about non-plat games with DLC.

Oh, you are right, the 100% has only non-DLC time.

Metal Gear Rising DLCs: DLC VR Missions were for me actually in a way harder then from the Main Game. Sam's DLC is also VERY though. Especially doing Armstrong with no DMG, even on hard... he is just soo hilarious lol. If Sam's DLC would have more Chapters like that, it would be def harder then the Main Game. The other reason why it's so hard is just because Sam sucks compared to Raiden. Slow, doing less damage, less iframes etc. 

Ninja Gaiden 3: You'll need to do thanks to the DLCs the Story on Ultimate Ninja Difficulty and clear a lot of Master Ninja COOP Trials and as well 2 more Ultimate Trials, which are a lot harder then from the Main game. 

Or i know two more games which i can list here suddenly, but they are not for PS. X360 Games, - Gears of War 2, there are DLCs where you need to clear many Horde Waves and grind the shit out of getting Lv100, which takes a lot more time then the main game.

Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360... for the most people the DLC is harder, because there for you have to clear many trials on Master Ninja, with no COOP Partner and get 2 Million Points in Survival with every weapon, which isn't really easy at all.

Don't worry, I know that =D I was just joking on behalf of most taboo topic here, the DLC rarity =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 10 months later...

I would also love to see this. The new site is amazing . Real bummed that the fastest plat isn't a thing. 

Fastest platinum makes more sense than fastest 100% tbh . 

I want both, but if I could only have one. Fastest platinum would be better as most people don't buy all the dlc lol.