Games you liked that not many people did.

Spudchip

I know its not universally hated, but im seeing a lot of distain for Everyone's Gone to the Rapture around the interwebisphere...

Atthe moment its my game of the year!

The audio on  Everyone's gone to the Rapture is amazing :)

Iv'e always been a fan of the Onechanbara series but I know I'm in the minority here.

• Like 1

One of my favourite games of the PS2 era was Shadow of Memories (called Shadow of Destiny in the US I think)

A time travel game with appalingly bad voice acting, but I loved it then, and love it now.

Pity its a Konami game, so my humanity makes me want to never play it again, after all the stories of their hideous treatement of their employees:(

Agreed, SC IV is a great game and Final Fantasy XII is awesome, the guild quests were so fun!, the last quest was really hard, that monster and all its life spheres xD

You could leave the fight any time, refill your inventory and continue the fight. Yiazmats energy only recovers if it has a healing effect on it when you leave.

You could leave the fight any time, refill your inventory and continue the fight. Yiazmats energy only recovers if it has a healing effect on it when you leave.

yeah, I know, it took me like 6 months to beat it (I played 2 hours every day tho, I must say  xD)

Edited by cadaver_no_life

• 3 weeks later...

Cross Edge

Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 (they were the first two FF's that i got. Aside of spin offs like tactics advance or Crystal Chronicles)

Hyperdimension Neptunia (the first game)

Last Rebellion

Time and Eternity

Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls

And prob a buch more JRPGs/niche games like Conception 2 or maybe Onechanbara Z2 Chaos and so but dunno if many people didn't like those.

Edited by Tosmasta00

Everybody seemed to hate Watch Dogs saying it under-delivered, but I got the collector's edition on release, got the plat within a few weeks, and thoroughly enjoyed my time getting there. I was expecting a GTA with hacking, and that's kind of exactly what I got. I even liked the story.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Killer Is Dead (2013): it had fun gameplay and a nice atmosphere. The story was great too. Many thought of the story as nonsense, it's deep when you take a close look at it. The Gigolo Missions... Well, they were entertaining the first few times but gave people a bad impression on the game. Kind of sad that most Suda51 games share the same fate.

The Witch and the Hundred Knight comes to mind. A lot of people did not like the main character too much, but I thought she was adorable and even hilarious. At first the game is really dark and gloomy, but the game was great I thought. It is truly a game you have to play from beginning to end to truly enjoy the overall story, along with the characters whom are in it.

• Like 1