Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3 Release Date

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3, aka "Catch a Riiiiiiiiide!", will be releasing June 23rd in NA and June 24th in the fantastical land of Yurp to all applicable systems.

In other news, Ashley Johnson will be joining the voice cast in this episode. My prediction is that this character will punch Rhys in the face at one point.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

I've bought every single Telltale game except this one. Wolf among us is my favorite by far. ( I deeply regret that I bought Game of Thrones )

Anyway, is this game worth buying?

If you like Borderlands then you will love this game. It is not as good as Wolf Among Us in my opinion, which is my favourite TellTale game.

• Like 1

About damn time episode 3 had a release date as these episodes seem to be taking so long to be released :(

My guess is TellTale focused on Game of Thrones first and wants to release the final episode around the same time for GoT and TftB.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Was thinking about picking this one and Game of Thrones up from the sale, but then I checked the release schedule of this and lost interest. I'll pick it up at the next sale, when all the episodes are out.

If you're making episodic titles, you should have all of them ready to be released on specific dates, and not produce one episode at a time.

About sodding time! Last episode had me in stitches it was so damn funny! Every time a new Telltale game comes out I tell myself to just wait until it comes out on disc, then it comes out and I immediately buy the season pass.  :facepalm:

One day I'll get it right. Although Tales from the Borderlands is easily my favourite series so far. Just wish the release dates felt less like playing some sort of waiting game. Come on Telltale!  :shakefist:

• 2 weeks later...