Final Fantasy VII - E3 2015 Trailer

HeySumbode

I wonder if they will stick with Turn-based RPG or more like FF15's combat style.

Actually, I pray they stick with turn-based. That's the one thing I've been scared of regarding VII's remake: if they start messing with the mechanics & ruining the game. :(

Maybe I'm just sentimental. :P

• Like 1

Hah, I knew this was happening; I saw a glimpse of their FY annual report; FFXIV: ARR exceeded their profit goals since its debut in 2013 and still climbs. Also, the overall feedback and alpha stage FFXV demo garnered 'favorable' audience. The result from these two games spearheaded this production and also they knew that the PS4 hardware was perfect to field their vision and overall production expectations. No wonder, the reason why Yoshinori Kitase released the FFVII PS3 technical demo intro was to test out if it was the console to remake or not. But, I knew even at that time, the graphics wasn't that good

Edited by Smushpie

I'm not so much happy that this is getting remade to modern standards, in that I'm more relieved that humanity has apparently made a crucial and correct choice to preserve its continued existence, at least for a little while longer. There was a legitimate concern that the world would be cracked in twain if the rumor turned out to be false.