(Rumor) PLUS GAMES FOR JULY MONTH

Dragon-Of-MSoft

Yeah, and the yanks actually bitched that much because we in the EU/UK were getting the better content each month and now we get the same nonsense as you lot!

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my freedom

(I had to take the opportunity)

Yeah I'm 99.931% sure that this is not the lineup. We will see tommorow!

Me too. Unfortunately now that ps plus is being purchased by more people than ever before, due to the eight gen requirement, they no longer feel compelled to give us value for our money.

Playstation ++ idea

• Like 1

No chance we will get GG Xrd for PS4, we haven't had a real full release game on PS4 and they won't start with a 3rd party game.  

You mean like Injustice: Gods Among Us? Xrd wouldn't be that strange [They've already done that with Injustice - plus, Xrd could be a cross-gen game that they giveaway] - especially since it's now at least 6 months old, which is usually the soonest that retail games start being available on Plus.

I still have trouble seeing people complaining about the free ps+ games. Come on they are just giving away free games, 6 games every month  with only 50 euro a year you easily get worth your money.

And even if you don't like it, you don't have to be a plus subscriber ..

• Like 1

I still have trouble seeing people complaining about the free ps+ games. Come on they are just giving away free games, 6 games every month  with only 50 euro a year you easily get worth your money.

1. They aren't free.

2. We pay for these games, so we're entitled to complain and criticize. This website isn't the best place for it, but if we don't speak out, Playstation will think we're OK with the games they're giving us and continue doing it. Although it seems they won't change regardless of all the complaints they get... :(

Remember when we got games like Dragon's Dogma, Metro, Bioshock (Infinite), Borderlands (1 and 2 I think), Okami, Tomb Raider, Sly, Jak & Daxter, MGS (and not the DEMO that they gave us recently), inFAMOUS 2...

There's no denying the quality used to be infinitely better.

Guilty gear and driveclub? I'll believe it when I see it.

Driveclub is already available for PS+ members, albeit as a demo and not a full game.
Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

Japan's lineup is always different I mean earlier this year Akiba's Trip 2 was available for PS4 when it was out in the West so I doubt Guilty Gear Xrd will be for anywhere else this PS+ update. So in my opinion this list isn't fake but it isn't the update most people on here are wanting to know due to the regional differences.

some people will never learn.

1. They aren't free.

2. We pay for these games, so we're entitled to complain and criticize. This website isn't the best place for it, but if we don't speak out, Playstation will think we're OK with the games they're giving us and continue doing it. Although it seems they won't change regardless of all the complaints they get... :(

Remember when we got games like Dragon's Dogma, Metro, Bioshock (Infinite), Borderlands (1 and 2 I think), Okami, Tomb Raider, Sly, Jak & Daxter, MGS (and not the DEMO that they gave us recently), inFAMOUS 2...

There's no denying the quality used to be infinitely better.

Driveclub is already available for PS+ members, albeit as a demo and not a full game.

now that's more like it.

You mean like Injustice: Gods Among Us? Xrd wouldn't be that strange [They've already done that with Injustice - plus, Xrd could be a cross-gen game that they giveaway] - especially since it's now at least 6 months old, which is usually the soonest that retail games start being available on Plus.

Eh, Injustice is a port over from the PS3 version that was already over a year old.  I wouldn't really consider that in the same category as Xrd or current gen released games.

I'm kinda glad DRIVECLUB isn't apart of July's main lineup(seeing as how it's being released today in June), because I would have been a little irritated to have something announced MONTHS! ago as a "Bonus"...now become 1/2 of the PS4's July set(this is just me though).

Anyway if anyone is still interested after all these months, here's DRIVECLUB: PlayStation Plus Edition NAEU

• Like 1

Rocket League looks set to be a part of it. It releases the day we get our games anyway, and the developers just teased a big announcement coming this week.

Hopefully we don't have to wait long to find out this month's list either way.

I just watched the trailer and...

rwBdr.gif

Dear God, please don't let that game be part of the IGC...

From playstation blog for EU

7th July: Rocket League (PS4)
7th July: Styx Master of Shadows (PS4)
7th July: rain (PS3)
7th July: Mousecraft (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)
7th July: Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (PS Vita)
7th July: Entwined (PS4/PS Vita)
Available now: DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition

It's not terrible, but IGC used to be lot better. At summer  2013 EU had  dozen games split between two consoles.  For me IGC was better then in both quantity and quality of games.