Name/Vote on your " most hated Necro " in the Dead Space series.

BDKSimba

vote on your Most Hated Necro  

115 members have voted

1. 1. which one crawls under your skin the most.?

It really depends on which Dead Space. I found the "Leapers" in Dead Space 1 to be a bit of an issue for me. As for other Dead Space's the "Stalker's" always get me. I get nervous when they are around and they just disgust me how they stay in front of you after they knock you over. Oh yeah, and the sounds the "Guardian's" make always creep me out. Haha 

So I take it no one found any of the new necromorphs such as the moon scary or even good enough to bring up? Not even the alien equivalents? I voted for the Hunter/Regenerator but what I really hated was the corruption. That stuff was a pain, it left you slow and open to attack... and with the tension in those games that's the only thing I didn't want :/

• Like 1

So I take it no one found any of the new necromorphs such as the moon scary or even good enough to bring up? Not even the alien equivalents? I voted for the Hunter/Regenerator but what I really hated was the corruption. That stuff was a pain, it left you slow and open to attack... and with the tension in those games that's the only thing I didn't want :/

probably because in 3 unlike in da previous Dead Spaces, ammo and health is a plenty and 1 is usually more equipped for any situation. in 1 & 2 skills prevailed and even then ammo & health was a serious issue that made certain situation wall punchingly irritable. where certain necros become more of a nemesis that Tormented U on Ur journey, cause U would usually find Urself running to conserve for the more back against da wall in that dark corridor situation that U know is ooso right around da next corner.

but yes, since 3 is out I do need to update the list to include da new necros. and to tell da truth, even da Regenz in DS3 seems alot less menacing..

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Regenerators and pukers.

regenerators is the stupid excuse from the developers to tell you to skip everything you're doing and goes to the goal, plus to waste a good amount of ammos and health packs not to mention this idiot thing start pursuit you on the whole two last chapter and all thanks to how slow issac run this stupid thing will catch up with you without even running. 

• 1 month later...

My vote was for the regenerator and that was solely driven by my "Hard to the Core" run.  My heart was beating so fast during that end sequence as I sprinted to the marker.  In very close second was the exploder because of both the sound they make and their uncanny ability to somehow always sneak up close to you to get you.

I dont remember names, but those tiny ones that move in groups of 20-30 (sometimes they emerge from the fat ones stomach). On hardcore they were really annoying coz I could barely see them an they would kill me in no time. In the end I resorted to using stasis and running away..

I hated those too

• 4 months later...

Pregnants

These can really cause problems if you miss-aim your shot or ripper blade. Easy to deal with if you decapitate them and take a limb, but anything else and they breed those lil swines that swarm you. How many of us died in Dead Space because of that first encounter eh? And on 'hard to the core' it can be even more disastrous.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The leapers, of course

Dead-Space-2-Necromorphs-Guide----Infece

I really, really hate those things.

I was the only one that voted Lurker? I just can not every see them, and they damage me 2-3 times before I can cut off all the limbs. They are the worst in Dead Space: Extraction

Well, lurkers many times hide very well, but at least they spread the tentacles a nice amount of time. But in my case, leapers are the worst because they're very aggressive and put themselves in very complicate angles for you to kill them. If you're low of Stasis, they're a really nightmare.  

Thanks for the "advice" for extraction. I need to play that rail shooter.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

There's a bunch that I hate with a passion... y'know, in a good way, mostly. The Leapers are a damn nightmare, and they would've been my clear choice based on just the first game. But the pukers are pretty annoying as well.

In the first game, Dividers scared the bejesus out of me on several occasions. This wasn't the case with the second one, obviously, but the thought of them still unsettles me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...