Thoughts on trophies

StrickenBiged

Fairly standard number of trophies; a nice mix of Golds, Silvers and Bronze.

Some look like they might be quite grindey, particularly in a game with such a strong multiplayer emphasis - I don't know, for example, how hard or grindey collecting "items" will be or how many there are, but there are a few trophies associated with collecting these.

Driving 500km looks like it might take a while...

Some of the other Gold's might be difficult if you aren't a particularly good player - like winning 10 times in a row. Some boosting sessions will probably be necessary for those that want to plat the game quickly.

Overall though, it doesn't look like an impossible list. Nice to see plats on a PS+ freebie again.

Fairly standard number of trophies; a nice mix of Golds, Silvers and Bronze.

Some look like they might be quite grindey, particularly in a game with such a strong multiplayer emphasis - I don't know, for example, how hard or grindey collecting "items" will be or how many there are, but there are a few trophies associated with collecting these.

Driving 500km looks like it might take a while...

Some of the other Gold's might be difficult if you aren't a particularly good player - like winning 10 times in a row. Some boosting sessions will probably be necessary for those that want to plat the game quickly.

Overall though, it doesn't look like an impossible list. Nice to see plats on a PS+ freebie again.

I think the items in this are more so like power ups and getting 50 will come over time. I think this might end up being a pretty common plat but it also looks fun

Seems like all trophies could be offline except, Barras Bravas (Play an Online Game with a Friend), and maybe the Win 1v1/2v2/3v3 ones.

Others say "any mode", even The Streak (Win 10 Games in a Row across Any Mode).

Some might require a bit of luck tho or perhaps split screen/boost, Minute to Win It, Still a Show-off, etc.

It's pretty cool because a developer from this game has an account here with a premium membership! :P I think that is the exact guy I remember hearing on the PlayStation Blogcast talking about this site and TrueTrophies and stuff, neato! ;)

It's pretty cool because a developer from this game has an account here with a premium membership! :P I think that is the exact guy I remember hearing on the PlayStation Blogcast talking about this site and TrueTrophies and stuff, neato! ;)

I love how people are talking about boosting and whatnot and this guy could be reading this as we speak, wonder how he feels about that  :lol: