almost platinums: how many you have?

dweezil_inc

A Few  I think
Godzilla- Currently working on it
Digimon All Star Rumble- Got bored with story mode, but I'll play it again probably at some point
Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time- I like the game, but think I need to play the game a couple more times.

Wander- Pretty close to platinum, but trophies are glitched so not playing the game again until game is fixed
and can't remember what else

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: 2 Trophies for collecting every star in World Tour and earning the Triple Star License

Spec-Ops: The Line: 1 Trophy for beating the game on FUBAR

God of War 2: 3 Trophies- 20 Cyclops Eyes, Challenge of the Titans, and Collect All Uber Chests

Call of Duty Classic: 2 trophies for beating the game on Hardened and Veteran

Pretty disappointed to not have these plats, honestly. Though I didn't expect to get that far in Sonic & All-Stars. But still disappointed that I stopped just short of such a rare plat.

Edited by Jay_Cash

I currently don't have any, but I come close on a few:

WipEout HD - I only need 2 trophies for the plat but they're both gold so it doesn't qualify

Prototype - I need 4 trophies for the plat which is 1 too many so it doesn't qualify (plus it's 2 silver and 2 gold)

Yakuza 3 - I need 5 trophies for the plat which is 2 too many so it doesn't qualify

Ghostbusters - I needed 6 MP trophies for the plat which is also too many to qualify (and they're all bronze anyway)

WipEout 2048 - I need 6 trophies for the plat which is 3 too many so it doesn't qualify (plus it's 2 silver and 4 gold)

Edited by Stevieboy

I have a lot of games that are near completion, but the ones that annoy me the most are XCOM (after beating the game 8 times the continental fellow still won't pop), PSASBR (there is no excuse other than my laziness), Infamous 2 (knock out in the black out and fully upgrading cole pisses me off), and XCOM enemy within (I would have gotten this a few weeks ago, but my save files keep getting corrupted at Temples and Ashes everytime I install the patch... I'm redownloading the game and keeping my fingers crossed).

Two - Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection and Dead Space 2. On mobile, so im not going to explain why.

Without looking at your profile I'm going to guess why:

For Sonic, it's either the "Yatta!" trophy or it's the trophy for unlocking everything because you need a second controller for it.

And for Dead Space, it's for beating Hard Core difficulty.

Without looking at your profile I'm going to guess why:

For Sonic, it's either the "Yatta!" trophy or it's the trophy for unlocking everything because you need a second controller for it.

And for Dead Space, it's for beating Hard Core difficulty.

Lmao, correct.

Well according to the rules I only have one.  

i didn't mean for the rules to be so rigid, i just wanted to see how many other players were as ridiculously close to platinums as i have been.

good responses so far!

Jay_Cash: Spec-Ops: FUBAR, i died so many times on hard level, i didn't even bother trying for this trophy.

Edited by dweezil_inc

Dead Space - 1 gold trophy. I screwed up by playing NG+ and locking the hardest difficulty. I didn't particularly like the idea of playing 4 times in a row so I traded it in out of frustration. One day I will get it back and plat it considering it's not as hard as the other 2 games.

Dead Space 2 - 1 gold trophy. The idea of limited saves in a game like this isn't exactly thrilling to me. I'm not the biggest fan of the mechanics and only really played to see what the hype was about the series.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - 1 bronze, 1 gold. I despise online gameplay. I really do. And sometimes I will just grin and bear it with certain games or if 1 of my 2 RL friends wants to play since they are both in different states and we don't see each other anymore. However, with this game I lagged horribly to the point where my character would respond 3 seconds after a command. Not to mention I am not a fighting game fan. Also? Jackass players who spam naruto's fox form. Maybe one day I'll get it and just find a cheap character to get the online titles with...

Jak II and Jak III - 2 trophies each. 1 silver and 1 gold in both games: Screw precursor orbs...that is all.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - 1 bronze and 1 silver. Again...I hate playing MP/Online ESPECIALLY SHOOTERS. However, 1 of my RL friends is likely to help me with this one day since he can probably do everything himself since I suck ass at the only 2 missions left in spec ops.

I will add as a special mention Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2. I need 3 trophies but 2 of them are bronze and the other silver. Surprise surprise all 3 are online trophies and I couldn't even find anyone to try an online match with after 2 weeks. So I traded it.

• 1 year later...
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: 88% - 1 :gold: 3 :silver: = 46/51

I will definitely get back to this one after my school term ends (not for too long now)

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: 54% = 93% - 4 :bronze: = 46/51

I will definitely get back to this one after my school term ends (not for too long now)

• Hitman: Absolution: 76% - 2 :gold: 2 :silver: = 42/47

I'm gonna get another copy to finish the rest of the trophies. Many people ask me why I haven't platinum'd this game, when I have written the guide for it. Well, your questions will be well-answered with a :platinum:.

• FIFA 14: 97% - 1 :silver: = 42/44

EA Sports haven't updated the challenges for over a year now. Challenging is the only trophy that I need!

I just need crushing to finish UC3, working on that now.

3 trophies + Plat for GH WoR. Two grinds in two different modes, and one insanely hard guitar song. I was juggling like 3 different music games at the same time and just walked away from this to do the others. Then I never went back. :/

Ive got about a dozen games under 10 trophies. Many are from before I started hunting, and some I'm taking a break from.

Dead Space 2: Just need the Hardcore playthrough, one day I'll sack up and go for it

Vanquish: The challenges just continually beat me down, even the ones considered easier. Beat one, five to go still

Zombie Driver HD: Blood Races left. Some of them I just can't place well enough in to get the trophy requirements

Metal Gear Solid 4: Big Boss playthrough is all I need, just need the patience to stick with it

Transformers Devastation: Highest rank on highest difficulty trophy, I always struggle with these kind of trophies

Killer Is Dead: One AAA rank mission away from the plat, haven't given up just haven't gone back to it. The hit box for the motorcycle mission is horrible.

I had already cleaned up some near platinums in may.

At this moment I have 3 near platinums, with 5 or less that are pretty easy doable, but still hasnt completed it yet.

Those are:

Tom Clancy The Division Which I need 4 :bronze: trophies

All of these are Dark zone related, so if I can find someone to do the rogue trophies, The rest probably come naturally

God Of War Chains Of Olympus Which I need 2 :gold: and 1 :silver: Trophies

And its basically finishing the game on hard mode, which I already was halfway, grind some satyrs and finish the 5 challenges.

Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Which I need 3 :gold: and 1 :bronze: Trophies

And it is for getting everything really.

Right now im trying to plat the division but I dont really do anything on the others.

1 trophy left to plat :

- God of War II

- God of War : Chains of Olympus

- Vanquish

2 trophies left to plat :

- Assassin's Creed II

- God of War : Ghost of Sparta

3 trophies left to plat :

- God of War

- Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth

- Dead Space

Basically , God of War is my trophy hunting weakness :D