almost platinums: how many you have?

dweezil_inc

i'm up to about 10-12 games that are near platinum, but i just gave up. you can either list your almost plats or give a number if you're too embarrassed to show them.

the rules are simple: no more than 3 trophies from a plat, and no more than 1 of each type are needed to finish a trophy list. give your reasons too.

for me, most near plats were from hitting a wall and having enough of a particular game (too much grinding, difficulty level, lack of interest, or lost save files).

Edited by dweezil_inc

1 of each type? Does that mean bronze/silver/gold? As I'm not sure, I'm just going to post games I'm 3 trophies away from plat.

Frozen Synapse Prime (can't be bothered to go through the campaign - my first strategy game, and I couldn't get into it. I'm actually 4 trophies away from the plat, but they should all come naturally while doing the campaign)

Rogue Legacy (A trophy glitched on me, and I can't be bothered going back and doing it again, and the 15 death trophy is also putting me off)

Surge Deluxe (This is a 100%, but it's also the game which I am closest to completion on - excluding 100% - out of all my games. It's a massive grind, which I have been doing an hour or so of daily).

Interesting.  I have 4 ready to go, well five actually but the GoW 2 one won't be easy.  I had a plan to go from 39 to 50 in one day but I don't think I will get there when I wanted to, but that is another story.

Metro LL Redux

Rocket League

Heavy Rain

SR IV: Re Elected

1 of each type? Does that mean bronze/silver/gold? As I'm not sure, I'm just going to post games I'm 3 trophies away from plat.

yes, no more than 1 bronze/ 1 silver/ 1 gold. Guacamelee! and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit are both 2 gold trophies from platinum, but i don't count those games.

i didn't do Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Crushing Mode because i died a lot during my hard play-through.

Edited by dweezil_inc

None for plat. Most of the incomplete games on my profile are due to lack of interest or the fact that I beat them before I started hunting and just haven't gone back yet.

I'm one trophy from 100% on Cloudberry Kingdom... And that'll almost certainly stay that way forever.

I'm also 2 from 100% on Counterspy but I had enough trouble staying interested through my first playthrough that I'll almost certainly never return for two more runs.

I'm also 2 from 100% on Counterspy but I had enough trouble staying interested through my first playthrough that I'll almost certainly never return for two more runs.

Counterspy is my favourite psn game this year through ps+ -- loved it!

it reminded me a lot of old arcade game, elevator action

Well, I have like ten or more I think but the ones which I basically gave up are:

Darksiders 2, I found kinda boring and the ps3 version is basically broken.

TLOU, I don't have the patience to beat those mp campaigns.

Red faction guerilla, you need a big and commited group to get all those points.

Sengoku Basara SH: Soo many walk throughs, so much to do. Maybe one day.