I'm Always looking for games to get trophies in, I want to know what's the plat you had the most fun with!

Jeygopi

I'll list things that I have thought about playing again , just cause I had so much fun first time round

Okami HD

Fallout 3

Heavy rain

Ni No Kuni

South Park : stick of truth

Saints row - any of them are stupid fun but you should probably star with 3

Edited by Kyomi-Okami

Mass Effect series

Dragon Age series

Metal Gear Solid 2-4

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Persona 4: Golden

Fallout 3 & New Vegas

Skyrim

Uncharted series

Final Fantasy X & XIII-2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Resident Evil

Devil May Cry 1, 3 & 4

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

There's probably more...

I'm getting dragged down by a lot of annoying trophies/garbage so I wanted to know what was everyone's plat that they had the most fun with.

It'd be cool to see what people like and maybe get some ideas for myself.

Personally, so far, mine has been the witcher 3, I got lucky and experienced the game almost glitch free and managed to get all the trophies in 1 playthrough, there was only 1 annoying trophy and it's one of my favorite games in general.

Thanks!

Infamous First Light. Fast-paced game, good trophy challenges, the majority are achievable on the first try but the final ones that you need to complete in the arena are quite tough. You end up surrounded by pretty much every type of monster in the game - spiders, winged demons, DUP, wraith-like things, and you have to fly about and jump and shoot and drain special powers and keep running. Each arena is different and each one is great fun. When you finally hit that high score, your hands ache but it's a rewarding moment!

The Uncharted Series, Dust: An Elysian Tail and Wolfenstein: The New Order are probably my top most enjoyable plats.

I'm going to buy the complete Uncharted series when it's released as a collection (October?).

Glad you said that the trophies are fun! :)

I think Demon's/Dark Souls and Vanquish. The former cause they are simply too epic and the latter cause of the adrenaline pumping gameplay.

PS. Well its the PS4 section but I just bought my PS4 a couple weeks ago, so I haven't played many games on it :D

Edited by Brightblade76

For me i'd have to say there's a few games. Number 1 is Far Cry 3. It's not even that the story was all that great. It's just that the game was so much fun, and the villains were so well voiced and acted, you just didn't know what would happen next. Behind that comes inFamous: Second Son, Rocket League, and then finally Jak and Daxter. I got the feels when all these platinum trophies popped. And for Jak and Daxter, it felt incredibly amazing to collect everything in one of my all time favorite platformers when I couldn't as a child.

When I first got my PS4 I was looking for a couple of games to get with it (it came with TLOU remastered but I had played that on PS3). I bought minecraft but before I even played it I checked out the live from playstation streaming service and stumbled upon a guy playing Axiom Verge. I've never really been into indies too much but I liked what I saw. Long story short, I bought it and played to plat non-stop. Such a great experience that I would recommend to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Demon Souls, no doubt. Had so much fun that I pm'ed the 3 regions available. I even bought the ps3 for the game which I bought a week before the hardware  :)

Yakuza 4 and Star Ocean 4 were also inmensely fun for me, even if the second took me around 650 hours to get.

Guacamelee

Dust: An Elysian Tale

Hotline Miami

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Resogun

- basically any game where i don't feel like the love of the game diminishes before the Plat is earned.

There are others of course - those are just the ones that come instantly to mind

Checking the thread after some time, some great suggestions, Something that I'm trying to get through now that's actually a lot of fun, that no one seemed to mention, is metal gear rising: revengeance, great if you love stuff that gets the blood pumping. ;)