What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

On 2019. 03. 09. at 8:38 PM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Tearaway unfolded. Seriously just delete it. One really shit game that randomly deletes progress you've made on levels. Boring as fook too. 

I platted it, and I think it was a totally okay game.

2 hours ago, Im_Jeck said:

XCOM 2. I did it and it was the most frustrating thing I've ever done. The load times are ridiculous too

Thanks for the advice, although as I know myself, I will plat and 100% this game as well. If I could do Invisible Inc... ☺️

11 hours ago, Spaz said:

^ Quite a few on your list I wouldn't do. For now I'll pick Portal 2. It's now an unobtainable platinum, and if you didn't get the online done, then don't bother with it.

Yep and I’m pissed off about that one. Favorite game of all time and I can’t get the plat.

32 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Superhot, heard it's painful.

My new PSN name: Fr_0zt 

Profile is private so unable to comment about your games but about superhot; its extremely annoying and difficult. You basically have to beat the game 15 times due to the challenges. One of those includes a no death run or you restart. I take long breaks in between sessions but I've been inching my way to the platinum.

5 hours ago, gamingslegend said:

Profile is private so unable to comment about your games but about superhot; its extremely annoying and difficult. You basically have to beat the game 15 times due to the challenges. One of those includes a no death run or you restart. I take long breaks in between sessions but I've been inching my way to the platinum.

Private here or on the actual PlayStation?

29 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Private here or on the actual PlayStation?

Because of your name change. Clicking on your name goes to your old profile, but says there's no trophies. Mine does the same. 

5 hours ago, gamingslegend said:

Profile is private so unable to comment about your games

Just type in his new name on the home page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your prolific nature leaves me with little choice, but I will opt for DOOM. 

A horrific list with a shocking amount of ‘collect all...’, ‘upgrade all...’ trophies. Plus it is very buggy. Play the multiplayer instead, it’s great fun. 

13 minutes ago, MrFudge said:

Your prolific nature leaves me with little choice, but I will opt for DOOM. 

A horrific list with a shocking amount of ‘collect all...’, ‘upgrade all...’ trophies. Plus it is very buggy. Play the multiplayer instead, it’s great fun. 

The Witness. The last Challenge broke me, mentally and physically. And the rest of the game wasn't much better ?
So don't do it, unless you love puzzling !

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine.  The huge grinds online and main campain just aint worth it!

You should go back and plat Bioshock btw. FOR THE LOVE OF GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1f602.png

There's not many Platinum's I have that you also don't have but one of them is Alien: Isolation. 

It's a great game but on the perma-death difficulty those face hugger arseholes can appear without warning and ruin your day. They also don't appear till late game so if one grabs you it could mean many hours of heart attack inducing gameplay goes down the toilet. 

• Like 3