Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

:platinum:The True Arisen

Collected all other Dragon's Dogma trophies.

Done with Dragons Dogma after 80h!

:gold:Jack of All Trades

Earn 100,000 score as an Assault, Medic, Support and Recon

:gold:Elite

Earn 500,000 score as a Player

:gold:Death from Above

In Multiplayer, destroy 5 manned stationary weapons with a Airplane

:gold:Globetrotter

Play a round of Conquest on each of the launch maps

Well I already did all online trophys!? Well the online hard things was the Death from Above one but the rest just came with time... Well guess BFV will be my next plat after Nonary Games xD

• Like 4

54L51f5fe.png

Defeated the Adephagos
Defeat the Adephagos with Duke, and bring about the beginning of a new world, one without blastia.

And with this... I am finished with Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. I wasn't able to get the final 2 Secret Mission trophies. But I already got my A. So... I just chose to not care lol ?

Unfortunately... overall... my opinion on this game is unchanged. I vastly overestimated how much I would like this game. I really did. It's very unfortunate too. I wanted to like this game. I really did. I'm not even saying that I didn't like it or hated it. Because I didn't. It just had... too many problems for me. ?

The story took way too long to get good. I mean eventually it did get good and it stayed good and was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING honestly. But... it took too long to do so IMO. If you want to have a good story... that's fine. But, IMO at least, it took too long to get there. Have the story slowly but progressively get better. Not just be flatlined and then all of a sudden do a massive spike. That's what Vesperia did IMO. It didn't reach that point until I hit the 20 hour mark. That's too long IMO. ?

I absolutely hated the battle system. It was just crap and I couldn't deal with it at all. I was FORCED to switch to Easy and grind which I've never had to do in any of my prior Tales of games. I also ended up resorting to the free add-on level up items. I saved them until endgame, and broke the game once I used them, but it's just the fact that I struggled more than I really should have. Is it just me? Sure it could be. But it's just what my experience was. It's quite funny considering people complain about Zestiria's battle system. I'll take that over Vesperia's system any day. ?

So unfortunately, for me at least IMO, the negatives were just too much for the AMAZING story to overcome. I was overall extremely disappointed and underwhelmed with Vesperia. But the story and characters were great. That's about all I can say positively about it unfortunately. The crap (IMO) battle system and constant struggles were just too much for the great story to overcome. Oh well I guess. 7/10 ?

Here's my updated Tales of tier list for those who care (from best to worst):

Berseria
Zestiria
Vesperia

Sorry all. Maybe I'll have better luck next time. Either way... I'll be starting Life is Strange 2 either tonight or tomorrow night. This one has mixed reception but I always judge games for myself. It'll be an interesting ride either way I suppose. ?

• Like 4

Tekken 6 Platinum Trophy - Tekken Fanatic (11.93%)

1Lea276f.png

This has been a long time coming, mainly because I have been busy stuff outside of gaming, so I had less time to play than usual. Regardless, I have finished the Tekken 6 platinum journey and overall, it was a fun game as well as an easy enough platinum. The only real tricky parts where in scenario mode as even through it was a good concept being a 3D styled beat-em-ep, it was mostly fine until the nightmare train level as you can easily get backed against a wall and lose instantly with no recovery.

The gallery completion was obviously a very tedious grind, especially dying repeatedly for the character endings. I still recommend it through despite the scenario mode issues and the early ps3 jank.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

And with this... I am finished with Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. I wasn't able to get the final 2 Secret Mission trophies. But I already got my A. So... I just chose to not care lol ?

[...]

It's a shame you didn't really enjoy it, but I'm glad you played through to the end at least!

Vesperia is my favourite Tales of game, but it absolutely has a lot of flaws - and I can't say I'm surprised that someone who first played more modern games from the series wouldn't get along with the battle system, every game since Graces has been much more fluid imo so experiencing them in reverse probably feels pretty bad. Vesperia also has a major downside with how long it takes to properly unlock combat abilities making the early 1/3 of the game feel worse than it needs to. 

• Like 2

ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE

Treasure Hunter
Complete ten Raids of any type with Jacob or Evie.

Bartitsu
Learn every Fight Skill as Jacob.

Whirlwind of Death
Perform fifty Multi-Finishers.

A Quick and Reliable Remedy
Complete Memory Sequence 4.

• Like 1