Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Last 4 trophies I earned were back to back in RE7. By following Optinooby's excellent (as always) video guide, I earned the speedrun, 3 or less healing items, and item box trophies. Plus the trophy for ending 1.

This week I plan on working through the game on Madhouse difficulty following another of Optinooby's guides which will net me the platinum. 

• Like 3

31L56842f.png

Extra Special Operations
Earned an S-Rank on any act.

28Lee11ba.png

Dynamic Duo
Used Rush in battle 100 times.

You know... I should probably be happy I got that trophy much faster than I did in the last game. It's pretty clear that I need to start using Burst in this game ASAP with the way things have been going and are, at times anyway, still going. I've already been forced to retry a fight that, again, was only against regular random enemies. Will using nothing but burst now help? I mean maybe and I hope it does. But right now... I can't help but doubt it. Extremely. Sorry I'm just really annoyed at this difficulty already still even on Easy. ?

• Like 3

Lde7ba7.png

Turrican Anthology Vol. 2 (PS4)

7M4e45d0.png40-bronze.pngLicence To Kill
Use all of your Turrican 3 arsenal at least once!

5M1672bb.png40-silver.pngI'll Be Back
Beat Turrican 3. (9% very rare/20.93% uncommon)

2Mbc17cf.png40-gold.pngHasta La Vista, Baby!
Beat Turrican 3 without using continues. (8.6% very rare/16.28% rare)

12Mb36585.png40-bronze.pngFor Your Eyes Only
Find and beat Mega Turrican's secret optional level!  (4.9% ultra rare/9.3% very rare)

For the secret level in Mega Turrican, you need to have taken every diamond and 1-up before the elevator at the end of the 1st section. When the elevator stops, your score needs double zeroes in it somewhere (such as 10050, 14000, or 12300). Satisfy both conditions and you'll hear a different BGM that lets you know you're there. The trophy popped right as I entered the area.

Turrican 3 is an Amiga computer version of MT with slightly simplified graphics. If you're playing for score, it's best to shoot Walkers because jumping on them isn't worth as much.

• Like 2

L6b024a.png

50L4f2720.png

:silver:  Puppet Master
Play 25 AI Battle Simulator sets

19L571eb3.png

:bronze:  Tower Champion
Komplete 125 Towers

8Lf8b64e.png

:bronze:  Brutal End
Perform 25 BRUTALITIES

54L62dbbe.png

:bronze:  More Power
Use 50 Konsumables

57L695feb.png

:bronze:  Skull Kabob
Impale a head in the warrior shrine

20L9178c3.png

:gold:  Master of Time
Komplete 250 Towers

10L34a7f3.png

:bronze:  Not Dead Yet
Show MERCY 10 times

55L90dfe7.png

:silver:  Konsumed
Use 100 konsumables

L94c51c.png

57L9c91e4.png

:bronze:  Reckless Driver
Defeat 50 enemies with bikes.

55L3fbeb4.png

:bronze:  Air Supremacy
Defeat 100 enemies with helicopters.

42Lcb6790.png

:bronze:  Gun Hobbyist
Obtain 10% of all available weapons.

I hope Mortal Kombat 12, whenever that is, cuts back on the grind a bit. I also don't agree with having to level individual pieces of gear if you want to place augments on them with just how much gear this game has per character. The good news is that people by now have figured out augment builds that get you insane amounts of currency in a short time and quick ways to grind gear levels. Obviously you have to grind the mentioned augments first, but you'll end up with all but the Jinsei just by playing normally.

• Like 4