Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

driveclub-logo-mn3.jpg

47L80cc0f.png

:gold: Redline Completionist

Gain all stars in 'Redline' (10,96 % - rare)

Not the worst DLC pack by any standard, although the McLaren hotlap did make my temper boil a couple of times! The 0,59 time requires an almost 90 degree turn at close to full speed and it is the last turn of the track. So a couple of fails here and there, and a broken charger cable for the DualShock due to a bit of "road rage", but job done! ?

This is also the first pack that introduces "stay in front for x time" which was quite boring. Regardless if your number 1 or 10 in the championship, you still start at the very back of the pack. Thanks fair play! Anyway, moving on to the next pack which I dread quite a bit from what I can read here and elsewhere, the "Elements" pack. Driving in the dark in the pouring rain at 150 mph, yes please ?. We will see how this pans out... Good thing I have lined up a replay of LA Noire to calm me down if needed, the pacing there is more calm.

Edited by Kongefar
  • Like 2

Le31f85.png

Uncharted 4:  Thief's End

25L4946d6.png

:bronze:Sharpshooter - Complete game with 70% or higher shot accuracy

So, should I still mention that I finished the story of Uncharted 4 yesterday or is it obvious enough?

After this I checked if I could get the speedrun trophy glitch to wrok but it did not work (yes, I did not download the update file - might have something to do with skipping the movies in the prologue). Then I went for the few missing collectables but by the time I got those trophies, it was past midnight.

So, what to play today... Well tomorrow I'm with family for most of the day and on Friday, Mario Kart is released so today I'll either play some Witcher III or I'll pick something that can be played through in a few hours.

• Like 4