Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

27Leb636d.png

A Baker's Dozen (just cause 3) ps4

night update: began the game and going to start with liberating the area's while doing the driving and other unlocked challenges. i have to admit it does have a fairly balanced difficulty but some have taken plenty of tries especially on the first wingsuit challenge (those are always fun) went with a good choice of game.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Lde4512.png

14L3d39eb.png

:bronze: Compulsive Eater 
5 consumes in 10 seconds or less.

What can I say, I was hungry. :P After rushing through The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 earlier today, I figured I'd start this. I played the first one on the 360, and didn't really intend to get the sequel. Didn't hate the game, but a story mission was too hard for me, so I ended up dropping it..

But @PooPooBlast and @skateak got me interested, and I remembered I had it through Plus(every time I renew, the list of Plus games gets shot to the top of the download list, so I've probably scrolled past them dozens of times :/). Didn't sound like it was nearly as hard of a game, or that time-consuming to Plat. So, I figured what the hell? Was tired of my current project(Falling Skies), anyways. After this(and the 2 point and clicks I played today and yesterday), maybe I'll be ready to return to it.

Go for it! :) Lol you're going to love Heller's hot tempered personality. Also this is my favourite part of the whole game xD which I'm sure you've come across it already:

• Like 2