Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

39L373932.png

Tekken 6 (PS3)

No Pressure: Win a Player Match in Online Mode

Playing Assassin Creed Black Flag Multiplayer and Struggling to get games done without boosting, made me decide to tackle some PS3 backlog and focus on having the online trophies done to avoid potential headaches down the line. With that being said this games online is pretty much dead, it took me about an hour to get an Online Player Match that didn't DC. The lag was atrocious playing in Australia with what (I Imagine) is predominately an asian player base. Either way I managed to get the two Online "Win" trophies and now I just need to play 30 online games, thankfully it is much quicker to find a Ranked Online Match.

Aside from this Online gameplay I am a big fan of Tekken in general and am keen to play through this game. Looking forward to the "Campaign" and chipping away at the Platinum for this game whilst working on the other 3 games I am currently working on.

34L38c42e.png

Assassins Creed Origins (PS4)
Reporter: Take 1 photo in 5 different territories.

Very Simple Trophy, Will be grinding through this game some more tonight. Of all the various games I am currently working on (Ni No Kuni, Tekken 6, AC Black Flag Multiplayer, Jak and Daxter) this is definitely the one I find myself itching to play the most. Such a great game and I still have so much to go. This game in conjunction with the others I am working have been a very fun start to this years trophy hunting

• Like 1

Shenmu I

18L095e0e.png

:silver: Freeloader 
Buy a soda for thirsty Wang Guang Ji

26Lb2c098.png

:bronze: Gacha Catcha II 
Collect 25 Capsule toys

2Lc4245b.png

:silver: Needle In A Haystack 
Find Charlie in the tattoo parlor in Dobuita

16L13614f.png

:silver: Practise Makes Perfect 
Practise your Kung Fu in the Dojo with Fuku-san

3Lce401d.png

:silver: Mirror, Mirror 
Get the letter from Yuanda Zhu translated in Dobuita

4L3aca5b.png

:silver: One Step Closer 
Reach New Yokosuka Harbor

5L6355d8.png

:silver: Break And Enter 
Get into Warehouse 8 and meet Master Chen

6Led755d.png

:silver: Stab In The Dark 
Find the Phoenix Mirror in the Hazuki Basement

19L8f102c.png

:silver: What's It Worth? 

• Like 4

45L14f1bf.png

Tekken 6 (PS3)

Survival of the Fittest
Earn 10 consecutive wins in Survival in Offline Mode.

Decided to do this with the Character I Normally "Main" rather than cheesing it with the usual characters. Getting this proved to be more annoying than I thought it would as I lost on 9 rounds TWICE, before I Finally clutched up and got over 10 Wins. Was a good trophy to go for early though, as it helped me Re-Learn my Combos.

22L4a6dac.png

Assassins Creed Origins (PS4)

The Arrow Whisperer
Kill an enemy with the predator bow from more than 60 meters while controlling the arrow.

Another Simple enough trophy. Just reading the description made me feel it would be similar to trophies I'd seen in the Farcry Series' (Kill an enemy with a Sniper / Bow from X distance) But the ability to control the Arrow was a cool twist on this. It actually made this style of trophy much easier being able to control the arrow.

16Lc1fe5a.png

Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy (PS4)
Speedy Fast
Beat the Record Time on the Gorge

Playing 4 different games at once really fleshes out these post, regardless I am continuing my pace of around 1-2 "worlds" on this game a night. I am experiencing quite a bit of Frame Rate in this compared to the PS3 version which I find surprising. Either way still fun to be back in the Jak and Daxter Universe.

• Like 3