Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Dead Rising 

3L271731.png (240×240)

Zombie Genocider :gold:

"Defeat at least 53,594 zombies"

Dead Rising is a fun game. But my god, some of these trophies are mind-numbing. I'm starting to feel lazy to go for the Platinum :( No wonder this game is at a 4.27%

Fallout 76

36Lf22862.png (240×240)

Money Bags:bronze:

"Possess 10,000 Caps"

Despite its issues, Fallout 76 is a great and fun game. The past few expansions made the game a lot more fun. Give it a try guys!

• Like 3

L8dcc7b.png

57Lc11c92.png

:bronze:  Dawn
Healed allies for a total of over 100000 HP.

Le585bf.png

7L5c5cfc.png

:bronze:  PERFECTAMUNDO
PERFORM 10 PERFECTS IN THE ARCADE IN A ROW

4Lc86455.png

:silver:  TOP 100 GANG!
TOP 100 OF AN ARCADE DAILY LEADERBOARD

3Lbaf522.png

:gold:  TOP 10 CREW!
TOP 10 OF AN ARCADE DAILY LEADERBOARD

10L60cccc.png

:bronze:  B&W PRINCE
FINISH EVERY SINGLE LEVEL OF THE NOSTALGIA

11L0053de.png

:silver:  B&W KING
ALL NOSTALGIA LEVELS SUCCEEDED WITH FLOWER BONUS... NOT POSSIBLE

8L3594a5.png

:bronze:  WORLD CLASS SURGEON
FINISH EACH AND EVERY PUZZLE IN THE LAB

9L28b525.png

:silver:  NOBEL PRIZE WINNER
ALL LAB LEVELS SUCCEEDED WITH PERFECT BONUS... GOOD LUCK

5L2ccd53.png

:bronze:  FOCUS... STEADY...
SCORE 1 000 000+ PTS IN 5 ARCADE GAMES IN A ROW

6L91ba69.png

:bronze:  I GOT A FEVER
FEVER MODE FRENZY IN THE ARCADE FOR 120 SECONDS

Getting that Dawn trophy was pretty easy. After sticking a couple of Sanctuary related skills and leveling them up I was healing my two AI party members and I for 777 each for each heal. Since I got Sanctuary to last long enough to do that 6 times per each cast it didn't take long.

I've been going through my backlog and picking out titles with online related trophies to get them out of the way and Pix the Cat was one of them. Due to the partial PSN outage however, I had to wait a couple days before getting the two daily leaderboard trophies. I saw a few posts mentioning that no one plays the daily leaderboards anymore and they were right. When I got the two trophies, only me and one other person was on it making them easy freebies. While I was at it, I figured I'd go ahead and do all the Nostalgia and Laboratory levels and get every bonus along the way. There are guides for the Laboratory which I used while I managed to do Nostalgia alone which unlike Laboratory is only 70 levels instead of 100.

I'll go back and get the last two trophies later. I need to get back to Ragnarok and start grinding Dissidia.

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
  • Like 4

Bejeweled 3 - ps3

Relics revealed - Unlock all 5 relics in Quest mode.

Blazing speed - Obtain Blazing Speed in a Lightning game.

Cold feat - Get a x5 multiplier in Ice Storm.

The blazing speed and Cold feat trophy, almost cost me a ps3 controller... This game is utter bullcrap...

In the other game modes, im having fun. But this game is DEFINETELY NOT made for a controller, when you have a timer ticking..

Edited by TomataEighty9
  • Like 2

L0b925e.png

75Sf5576a.png A World Worth Saving

Finally, FINALLY finished the damn doomsday heist trophies (besides the 2 super hard ones I never wanna do). So glad to have that out of my life. As a side note, the GTA V is known for a shitty community in general but the GTA V community in the sessions area of this website are absolute twats. Nearly every person that I attempted to help me was abundantly rude, unhelpful, and genuinely bitchy. Glad to not have to deal with y'all anymore.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

22L4f38f4.png

Persona 5 Strikers - Eternal Bonds (9.15%)

This trophy was a massive grind, it took a couple days of grinding Metatron repeatedly alongside my Diablo 3 progress to finally achieve this trophy. Overall, I am still enjoying this game despite this and I should get this platinum done within the next two days.

• Like 4