Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Family Feud - Big Spender

25Lfc155c.png

I love games based on shows or board games because they're the only ones I can play with my wife. Been barkin up that tree for a few years now but this is as gamer as she gets haha

Edited by YaManSmevz
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Family Feud - Big Spender

25Lfc155c.png

I love games based on shows or board games because they're the only ones I can play with my wife. Been barkin up that tree for a few years now but this is as gamer as she gets haha

I feel you, my girlfriend goes nowhere near games so maybe I’ll try the gameshow route like you and see if I can turn her lol

• Like 2

5L58660a.png

Ultimate Explorer (Silver)

Collect every Gold Bolt.

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

Time for a Platinum progress update. I have obtained all Holocards to obtain the RYNO (and 80% of the total Holocard collection), got a few miscellaneous trophies, and most importantly, collected all 28 Gold Bolts. Most of these were pretty fun to track down - decently well-hidden, but not frustratingly so. I've pretty much completed the "run around and collect random junk" portion of the Platinum, now Challenge Mode is where most of my time playing will go from here on out. May be able to get this done in the next week or two, depending on how fast I run through Challenge Mode.

• Like 4

Game:  Remnant: From the Ashes (PS4)

Trophy! :bronze:

This Watch...
Acquire Mudtooth's pocket watch

Difficulty: (1/10)

Nice easy little trophy and brilliant back story from the characters dialogue.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9511-remnant-from-the-ashes/31-this-watch

Edited by DESMOND__1998
Trying to make it a little nicer, since I've no experience of doing this at all.
  • Like 3

Downwell 

Well Master (Gold, 2.02% ultra rare) 

Beat the boss (hard mode) 

Had 4 chokes on this one before I finally got it. During one of my failed runs I went into the boss with 9 health and still died. This time I went in with 5 and managed to clutch out a win. Talk about pressure under fire. 

• Like 3