Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

42Lb7b70d.png

Multi-Master (Silver)

Achieve all the level goals for 10 different levels.

Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS4)

B81ZPWU.jpg

Haven't posted here in a while. I got Sackboy: A Big Adventure recently and have been having a great time with it. I think this game was rather overlooked when it came out last year, which is a shame because it's pretty good.

Unfortunately I've barely had any time to actually play it and I've had to put Persona 5 Royal back in the backlog for now, but I'll get back to it eventually. LittleBigPlanet 3 went back there too, mainly because I'm playing a different LBP game (this one) and also because the servers went offline again.

Edited by blue_blur_98
All of my images uploaded on ibb.co vanished on September 3rd, 2021. They have been replaced with imgur uploads.
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, Kratosaur said:

Not at all. You can use any cheat you want for platinum, just the stale controls and some old mechanics are a little tricky to handle. I would give it a (rather) 3 or 4 (/10) for the difficulty.

So you can use health cheats too? any cheats? That sounds pretty doable. 

I looked at the guide on here, would you say the 20 hours it mentions is pretty accurate? :) 

• Like 1

27L416c13.png
Predator: Hunting Grounds
Experienced Hunter - Play 50 matches as the Predator.

Much like other asymmetrical multiplayer games, I am really bad at being the 1 against the other players. In fact, I am so utterly trash at playing as the Predator that I haven't even managed to get the trophy for killing a player. You know - the whole point of playing as Predator. Kind of his gimmick.

However, it counts private matches which now can be shortened to one minute. So it was 2 actual matches with other people and 48 running around an empty map, occasionally fighting the AI.

Meh. Still better than the 2018 film.

• Like 2