Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Update 12/04&05/2021:

Played Fallout 76. Did a ton of story quests. I'm surprised how quickly the story is progressing. I figured i'd be level 50+ by the end of the main story, but it's looking like I'll be closer to 30+. The DMV quest is now officially my new least favorite quest of all time lol As I'm doing these posts I'm realizing how cool trophy artwork can actually be. I really wish the trophies were normally this big or at least there was some common way to see them this big. The detail that goes into them is surprisingly good.

Fallout 76

10La5e37d.png 49L0939c6.png 29L8bc6ac.png 7L1acc0f.png

Spoiler

Coming to Fruition
Complete "Coming to Fruition"

Appalachian Trailblazer
Reach Level 25

Perked Up
Fully Rank Up one Perk

Recruitment Blues
Complete "Recruitment Blues"

Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker

Trophies will be fairly spread out for this one, but I'll update how things are going even if I didn't earn a trophy the previous day. The Triple-decker trophy is extremely overwhelming so I'm just putting some things in place now to try to kill multiple birds with a few stones like setting up Beast Tribes quests I can do to unlock cards and get a little xp and unlocking Custom Delivery NPCs I can use to both get cards and start leveling my Goldsmith from 80 to 90. I'm also co-writing the trophy guide for Endwalker so I put the framework for that in place.

Currently working on:

1) Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker - Getting back to 100% Series Complete for the Final Fantasy series.

2) Fallout 76 - Progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 4

Update 12/06/2021:

Played Fallout 76 and XIV Endwalker. Did more story quests. Getting pretty tired of having no ammo and having to blow two days worth of steel collecting on 20 enemies worth of ammo. I might change to a melee build because this is ridiculous.

Fallout 76

11L65b908.png 12Ld2b0b8.png

Spoiler

Bunker Buster
Complete "Bunker Buster"

One of Us
Complete "One of Us"

Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker

Started the Moogle beast tribe since I found out there's several cards tied to it. There's cards tied to freaking every activity in the game so...yeah. I'll be working on this a while. Need to unlock the Dwarves too then spread out my allowances each day across the 4 beast tribes that have cards.

Currently working on:

1) Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker - Getting back to 100% Series Complete for the Final Fantasy series.

2) Fallout 76 - Progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).

• Like 2