Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ha, agree with you on all points, Lucky for you that Zero and 2 are is more enhanced and better, if you ever feel to continue the series.

Wait, 2's better than Zero, or are you saying Agarest is better than Blazing Souls? It's sad because Blazing Souls was actually a fun game, the freezing just made it almost unplayable, it even freezes if you equip the wrong item. whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

So far, I am liking Zero though. The only thing I don't care for is there's no english voice acting, that just seems kinda lazy if you ask me... yawn-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

Wait, 2's better than Zero, or are you saying Agarest is better than Blazing Souls? It's sad because Blazing Souls was actually a fun game, the freezing just made it almost unplayable, it even freezes if you equip the wrong item. whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

So far, I am liking Zero though. The only thing I don't care for is there's no english voice acting, that just seems kinda lazy if you ask me... yawn-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

2's really more like Cross Edge in alot of ways than Zero is, And Yes i also ment about Agarest better than BS, that game still haunts me for that freezing >_< But i do admit that i enjoyed it, wouldn't complete a game like THAT if i didn't enjoy it :P

Hah, The agarest series is full of laziness when it comes to English voices, non of the series got it....But i didn't mind it at all really.

Lf6068e.png

8L3086df.png

:silver: This. is. SKATEBOARDING

Win a match online

Thanks to Garcia Fever for going as far as redownloading the game just so I can get the trophy. Just for that dedication, if anyone is in the NA region and needs help with this trophy, just message me.

11L54d4ae.png

:gold: Manual Master

Perform 15 manuals in one combo in School II with Rodney Mullen

This was completely ridiculous, even when I was mashing  :up: + :down: on the left stick then  :cross: (repeat). Now my left hand is sore from this trophy.

Only one thing kept me motivated:

• Like 3

header.jpg?t=1419141256

40-gold.png Instrument of Change

14Ldd231a.png

Witnessed the dawn of a new crystal legend.

Beat the game! After 5 years of picking this game up, leaving it, coming back, leaving it.. I finally beat it! Over 40+ hours right now, gotta 5 star the Cie'th missions, treasures, kill the Long Gui, etc.  I personally really liked this game, although I really wanted the japanese songs.. oh well! Totally will start XIII-2 later on.

• Like 4

Beat the game! After 5 years of picking this game up, leaving it, coming back, leaving it.. I finally beat it! Over 40+ hours right now, gotta 5 star the Cie'th missions, treasures, kill the Long Gui, etc.  I personally really liked this game, although I really wanted the japanese songs.. oh well! Totally will start XIII-2 later on.

Good luck with the Treasure Hunter Trophy. It's the only one I need for platinum, and I will eventually go back for it. And when I do, I have to make sure to NOT SELL ANYTHING!

Karateka

5L41286b_zpsc53890c6.png

Mariko  :bronze: 

Rescued Mariko from the evil warlord Akuma

• Like 1