Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Dead Space

49L36da51.png

Dead on Arrival
    Complete Chapter 1 on any difficulty setting     

Played this for the first time last night...with the lights off and my headphones on. I think that I can confidently say that this is the first time in my adult life that I have played a game and been legit scared.

Epic Tier 3 Engineer

13L646a9e.png

Dead Space 

Followed by

#37 Dead Space

Concodrance Officer

1Lac533d.png

This is my second time going through the game, but on the PS3 this time around. I have the sequel as well as Extraction to go through next, as that again will be my second time going through Dead Space 2 again, 100%! 

• Like 1

South Park: The Stick of Truth

14L725673.png

Face Hoff 
You defeated "FInal Boss" while looking like David Hasselhoff.

ok... I need to have a moment of silence about this one effing expensive trophy... :3

done with first playthrough... Jew-Jitsu FTW!!!

unfortunately, I missed one Chinpokomon *sigh*... well.. off to another play through.. this time as mage... "A mage is like a wizard, only not as cool." -Cartman

• Like 4

Freedom Wars

12L2fbc59.png

:gold: Only 500,000 Years to Go...

Reduce your sentence to 500,000 years or below.

Having a lot of fun with this game. After failed attempts at getting into the hunting genre with Soul Sacrifice and Toukiden, I think I'm finally into it! It's amazing how much the modules in this game help to. I can finally kick enough butt to hold my own in retribution missions (almost took down an alpha abductor single handedly. almost). I'm probably gonna end up reducing my sentence to 0 and becoming free now that I can reduce my sentence a whole lot. It was around 670k just yesterday morning. I think there's probably gonna be another game and I can reap benefits from this save file. Hopefully.

• Like 1

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

10L56c8e8.png

Mushroom Master 

Satisfy every member of Mushroom XIII.

Odd how my internet refuses to connect to my PS3, you will just have to take my word that i unlocked it.

Man, who knew these cute things will make you frustrated, i honestly thought that No.1 was the hardest, pretty ironic.

• Like 2