Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L5e8bf8.png

19L3ef4e4.png

Pursuit of Excellence
Complete 20 pursuits in the Bay Area

I am still playing Defiance. Got this one last night. Pursuits in this game are not really difficult so I do not feel any great sense of accomplishment, but whatever. Also, side note, I am the only one that while looking at this cannot stop themselves from think "Abstergo" from the Assassain's Creed series?

:platinum: Platinium Trophy #34

The Wolf Among Us : Full Moon

1L243b07.png

:blah: My opinion about the game:

I really have enjoyed this game ! This game has an amazing story and made me so happy after playing it. Problably my favorite TT's games so far , the experience is amazing !

The hardest trophy: None :dunno:
                                                                                                       The easiest trophy: All :dunno:

The worst about the game : Nothing really  :P  sometimes the game crashes but meh , didn't bother me much !
                                                               The best part: That battle between Bigby and Bloody Mary was amazing *-*

:dance:  Thank you for reading !  :awesome: 

BUwUNY :ninja:

• Like 1

L6a2315.png

4L7ee16e.png6L4df32f.png13Lb98f21.png30L85866b.png

Take that, Zombies!                                                   We're in This Together                              You da Man, Chris                                    The Nightmare Ends  

Finish the game on Normal difficulty or higher.     Finish the game with Jill and Chris.                   Finish the game using Chris.                          Finish the game saving Rebecca and Jill using Chris.

39Lcb14dc.png

Racing and Pacing 

Finish the game in five hours.

Almost got the 3 hour trophy too, Was just 11 minutes over. >.<

Edited by Yoshi
  • Like 4

L7b0a1f.png

15L903a0f.png

:bronze: Limbo Time!

Complete "Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach" on any difficulty or in co-op.

It's sad that for a trophy that requires you to beat a not that hard episode on ANY difficulty, it's the rarest trophy for this game on both PSN and PSNP (here it's 2.37%). I feel like most of the people who played this did not get used to how to play through this game :(

• Like 2