Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Le02e45.png

51L8ad033.png                                       52L1bd18e.png

40-silver.pngThe awakening                                                                     40-silver.pngBirth of the Oni

As if you could ever defeat Evil Ryu in Arcade Mode                      To surpass the power of Oni, you must defeat him 

on the hardest difficulty. See for yourself!                                        Arcade Mode on the hardest setting.

Wrapping the DLC up before saying bye-bye to this game for a while.

• Like 4

Alone In The Dark

8L497d43.png

:bronze:  THE PATH OF LIGHT :bronze:

- Finish the episode without skipping any sequence.

1S540bdd.png

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Master
                                                                                                              You played the game so much, you made Neptune folks proud!

finally i got the platinum, getting the 100mil trophy was very grindy, but i'm happy i got it

• Like 2

Dragon Age™: Inquisition Platinum Trophy 
Collect all the Dragon Age™: Inquisition trophies.

1L8a3cbe.png

My latest trophy is my first plat ever!! :D

L000240.png

34Lab8fde.png

40-bronze.pngSecret Mission 15

Used Karol's Nice Recovery Smash arte to force Zagi to recover from poison.

Some guys just don't know when to give up, and this guy is an example. I commend him for his dedication, though, this is the 4th time I've fought him. This time, the idiot poisons himself and I have to heal it... Should've just let him die from it, might've gotten rid of him for good this time.

I will die of happiness when this game comes to a sony console in the west...

I will die of happiness when this game comes to a sony console in the west...

Don't count on it anytime soon, or at all for that matter. Microsoft has exclusive rights to the game in the west, meaning we're not gonna see it on PS systems over here. Only choices right now to play the game are either get a 360 or import it.

Anyway, back OT.

L000240.png

This trophy contains major spoilers, so I'm gonna shield it from people's eyes. Look at your own risk.

36L56abc1.png

40-bronze.pngSecret Missions 17

Used Mother's Memento in an attempt to bring Estelle back to her senses.

Damn, this Tales game is just blowing me away. What a sad fight...

• Like 2